ID:91505

The team name is Black Hawks Productions, and we work on numerous Anime games such as Bleach, Naruto, DragonballZ, and other Anime(s). The team has started on the first game, Bleach: Rise Of The Forgottten, and we need people with skills who can help us complete our games. Progress of the game so far:

The Team So Far:
Programmer: NejiUzumaki23
Pixel Artist(s): Blaze5618, Naruto305954
Mapper(s): Open
GFX Artist: Icursed123
Web Designer(s): Open
Interface Designer(s): Open
Host(s): Open

If you have any of these skills, contact me through MSN , [email protected], leave a post on my page, or add me on the pager, NejiUzumaki23.
GM?
I can host. More than one server at a time, too. I'm no expert at mapping, but I'm pretty sure I've got the concept down. And I can icon. Nowhere near professionally but enough.

Best Skill: Hosting
Can you show progress? Screenshots even or code snippits? This a key thing when hiring others.
Troy1121 wrote:
Can you show progress? Screenshots even or code snippits? This a key thing when hiring others.

thnks for that idea
i am mapper but already hired but just for 1 game but can i be in team i looking for some which i can join i would be very glad (i using my turfs for making maps but if u have some good ^^..)

Best skill:Mapper

and try to answer asap, cuz i am dealing for one more game.. but i would better work in perment team

and whats the name of the team anyway?
MasterDX666 wrote:
i am mapper but already hired but just for 1 game but can i be in team i looking for some which i can join i would be very glad (i using my turfs for making maps but if u have some good ^^..)

Best skill:Mapper

and try to answer asap, cuz i am dealing for one more game.. but i would better work in perment team

and whats the name of the team anyway?

If you have MSN i would like to talk to you
i can host 24/7
I can icon decently I have original bases for bleach and I have had much experience with previous games.
LOL!!