ID:91587

Another version of my card-battling boardgame, PathWrath 2, already? Sure. I made a few minor interface changes and card display fixes. There's also an issue that the BYOND staff is helping me resolve so I'm trying to make the latest version available.

I removed some buttons and changed the social tabs into a child control with the chat pane as the hub. Players now see only the MOTD in the lower corner when they enter a server.

Once in chat, the MOTD and other pane can be accessed with buttons on the bottom. It's all done on the client's end so it's fast. I also changed the color of card names on the map to make them distinguishable from tolls.

Here's the change list displayed in the game:
  • The MOTD, Chat, People and Winner tabs have been replaced with confirmation buttons and a hub centered around chat.
  • Credits and Updates have been moved from buttons to links inside the help file.
  • Card names are now displayed as green text on the map in order to distinguish them from tolls.
  • A call to a nonexistent skin element was removed.
  • Fixed a bug where guard solo modifiers were cut off and ability modifiers were not.

Thank you to Gamemakingdude, DarkCampainger and Schnitzelnagler for helping me test on Lummox JR's server. Hopefully it revealed some useful debug information.