DmiFonts is more than a library: It's a utility and library in one package.
The utility program will convert any font to a .dmi format, and create a .dm file that you can include in your games to use the font. The library can be used to render text in many ways.
The library includes:
- Support for anti-aliased fonts
- A fleet of powerful procs to measure and arrange your text
- Multi-font procs to draw text in changing styles just like this
- Comprehensive documentation
- The infamous un-smiley demo