ID:91755

Post your comments here!
if you need a medal programmer i can help with POW.
Hey. I was just wondering if you might be able to help me find some tutorials for Pokemon games. I just started BYOND this week...I need a lot of help. I love your Pokemon game though.
you will script form me or i will ban you from myn!
I have been muted on Pokemon Online World,can you please unmute me.
can you make pokemon online world live again please? its the only thing i have to do D:> and nice work btw its my fav game on byond :D
Hi its me ROBERTTHEKILLER PLZ
make until winter a little
more to pok. online world
its my fav. game with the greatest graphics on byond
but its a little short by the
way the autosave is very
effective.Anyway just came back after 2 weeks and started school so i will practice a little more english
Hello, I am known as Ryoku on your pokemon game. I was wonder if I could get your email so we can talk about the future of your game. I also added your Key to my Byond Pager. So if you add mine we could talk on that also. And maybe I could help with it, so it can update more feguently for the benefit of the players.
POK. ONLINE WORLD HAS CRASHED
hey i was wondering hen u gonna update the pokemon game its really awesome and most of the people i play with want to go other places so it would be nice u can update thank u :)
Pokemon World Online is awesome.. It's the best one on Byond by far. I hate that Pokemon RP one. It's shit's all 'tarded.
I want to help you with pokemon world online, I can host servers for you, and if you want, I can also make you maps, hope you respond soon :)
Sorry about my previous comment, game's not dead.. The halloween update is pretty cool. Hope to see more in the future :P
I know u are busy but could you answer my question please? I know lots of ppl are waiting to play again so please, make a new server, or give me host files (or someone else who can host) so ppl can play again :(
Whatever happened to Harvest Moon? That game is actually pretty awesome!
Feral_Lambo_Fangirl wrote:

Good question.
I got a favor to ask, I know you don't know me but I want to ask you for some hints, you see, I am making my own pokemon BYOND game, but I'm stuck with some things... would you please contact me if you want to help me?
Naokohiro wrote:
Feral_Lambo_Fangirl wrote:

Good question.

Ponderponder owo
may i request your help with a game?
when does munchlax evolve in pokemon online naokohiro i need to know thx bye
Page: 1 2 3