ID:91782

Before I begin I'm still unaware if it's a BYOND issue or my own, it's most likely my own. Production in my game is still very very slow and not going much, but i'm trying to change that with looking for base icon artists, anyway pictures and mappings I've started keep overlapping/clonning like in the picture. While I don't have usuable pictures for in-game what I can say it that the images fuse together like in this picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If anyone has had this problem before and knows how to fix it that would be great, Thanks
world.map_format=TILED_ICON_MAP
along with what qubic said, you should probably start using a browser other than IE. if you use IE long enough it can actually give you aids IRL
Well I had world.map_format already added but oddly enough it didn't work.
Zaole wrote:
along with what qubic said, you should probably start using a browser other than IE. if you use IE long enough it can actually give you aids IRL

My friend left his computer on while he was sleeping with IE running. He woke up to IE having butt secks with him. Starting feeling sick later, went to the doctor and had the AIDS virus. True story
Qubic wrote:
world.map_format=TILED_ICON_MAP

that's for backwards compatibility, if you're making a new game please don't do that.

erase the entire splash screen from the map and just re-add it.