ID:91819

Post your comments here!
Ripiz, get on MSN or Byond some time for that matter. I would love to have another programmer join in on my project. Even if you weren't too active, it would definitely help me! Getting a playable demo released, even with placeholder graphics, could help attract some artists by proving our potential.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Ripiz, get on MSN or Byond some time for that matter.

My MSN is turned on whenever I'm not sleeping. BYOND only when I'm at home, but I can't catch you online =/
I live at GMT +2 (Europe), what about you?
Ripiz wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Ripiz, get on MSN or Byond some time for that matter.

My MSN is turned on whenever I'm not sleeping. BYOND only when I'm at home, but I can't catch you online =/
I live at GMT +2 (Europe), what about you?

GMT -5 (America)
Ripiz you old fart. :)
Daimondxz wrote:
Ripiz you old fart. :)

Huh, what?
Hello,

I apologize I've been so busy lately. I've recently had some events occur and the game became quite a low priority for the time being.

If still interested, I'll definitely shoot an e-mail your way when I start up production again (shouldn't be too long from now).
on goa planner how do we use our builds in the actual goa game?
I haven't updated it for really long time, I doubt it matches now.
But basically, you plan how you want to raise your stats, which jutsus to learn. Then you'll know what you are heading for. Then in GOA raise your stats and learn jutus in same way as you did in planner.
Ripiz, I know your interested and my ideas, that's why you and I need to talk, its me Baird,Daimondxz etc..

Any who, add my new email

[email protected]

You'll like what I have to say, Kaba Zaoshi.
ripiz can u help me?if u can reach me at byond://96.255.160.244:40266 if i'm online or add me