ID:91894

Hello all! I decided to get a new membership. And while I am here, let me fill you in on a couple of things that have happened during the past year.

I was just given a new daughter, on Nov. 29, 2009.

So as you can tell, I've been majorly busy between work and my family. For those of you who don't know, because I do try to keep my personal life separate from the internet, I do have a son as well. So this makes for an interesting turn of events while trying to stay developing on BYOND. Although, my fiance does help alot in the child caring area.

On to other news, I have started up development on my Naruto game again.
For those of you who don't know.
Right now, its going pretty great with closed testing but I do need some more help. I'm expecting to put out an Open Alpha next week. I'm hoping that works out.

Thanks for the semi-attention folks!
Priceless expression on the baby
What did you name your baby girl
Savannah Lee. And this is the best pic that stood out to me, so i decided to use it as my avatar.
I make that same face when I- nevermind. Congratulations on the membership! Joined the guild because this CSS is just ownage.
'sup Q, remember me? I was that guy who found tons of bugs when animebrawlz and jinketsu were still in beta. :P

Your daughter was born a day after my birthday.
Yakuto wrote:
'sup Q, remember me? I was that guy who found tons of bugs when animebrawlz and jinketsu were still in beta. :P

Your daughter was born a day after my birthday.

I think so. SN sort of rings a bell.

And thats cool.
That expression was pretty funny
Anyway Congrats on the new kid.