ID:91910

Keywords: bleach, code, icons, maps, team, turfs
I'm looking for a team to help me finish my Bleach game I've been working on. I Have a lot of things done but its pretty grueling working on a game by yourself. I've done over 30 Shinigami Zanpakutos, 13 Arrancar Ress and counting, Sado Arms redid with more attacks, Quincy attacks done, a ton of other stuff and a few things no other game has that Im keeping secret. I need people who can code, do turfs, maps, edit hub, and icon. I do icons myself but I'm looking for another person who can do icons as well.

Post here, add me on Byond or email me...
Byond Key: Nel Mayuri
Email: [email protected]
What kind of help you need?
Lol Josh, look at the date I posted that. But if you want, you can help out on the Second one. BLoMZ2.
Ur Game is awesome U have alot of ranks And I like the Pic Of Orihime P.S. (I like her Boobs :D)
When I said Is awesome I meant By It will be awesome Cause what i said is in Terms That I have played it and i havent >_> (Orihime Has Nice Boobs So does harribel But she also Got a Nice ass And this is very Pointless >_>
And Also Im can be A good Gm And can Play Sometimes But I am Willin to ban Mute Jail Or whatever Admin Verbs u have That Is life Threatning To people :D I have been a gm on Many Diff Games Dbz hu Dbz Fantasy Bleach New Era (First Bleach Game I have been a gm on) Dbz Something something It is By MysticGohan123 DBTC Dont play dat No more / Host it Cause Of router And Thats It I can be a fun Gm and A bad One If u get on my Nerves
Koruichi wrote:
When I said Is awesome I meant By It will be awesome Cause what i said is in Terms That I have played it and i havent >_> (Orihime Has Nice Boobs So does harribel But she also Got a Nice ass And this is very Pointless >_>

^_^Lol, Peronally I hate Ichigo and all of his friends which includes... Rukia, Sado, Urryu, and Orihime. They only win battles becuase they are Ichigos close friends.
Koruichi wrote:
And Also Im can be A good Gm And can Play Sometimes But I am Willin to ban Mute Jail Or whatever Admin Verbs u have That Is life Threatning To people :D I have been a gm on Many Diff Games Dbz hu Dbz Fantasy Bleach New Era (First Bleach Game I have been a gm on) Dbz Something something It is By MysticGohan123 DBTC Dont play dat No more / Host it Cause Of router And Thats It I can be a fun Gm and A bad One If u get on my Nerves

Koruichi,
You can apply on the Forums for Gm...
http://blomz.webs.com/