ID:920592

Redundant
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
This may be one of the less-important thing but can you guys change the shift click to select people in your pager to page? as of now you click on a persons name and then shift click on another to select everyone in between, but if i want to msg say 10 people, i have to page them each one by one, and if its the same msg to all of them such as inviting them to a game, i will have to copy and paste a msg click over and over and over to make sure all of them get it, i would rather have it so i can shift click and it would select only the people i shift click.

also a more out of there thought, but mini chat rooms would be nice similar to a chat on a game where you can shift click a bunch of friends and then click "chat with" or "chat" or something, to open up a mini window where you can all chat together

Try ctrl+click.
There's plenty of chatrooms you can use. If you don't want to do that, you can make one in a matter of minutes. They aren't going to bother putting chat support into the pager.
DarkCampainger resolved issue (Redundant)
As Super Saiyan X mentioned, ctrl+click works for selecting groups of non-adjacent friends.

If you're looking for a chatroom, it's one of the easiest things to make in BYOND! ;)

You can also create a channel in Chatters if you don't want to develop your own, or host one of the other chat programs on BYOND.