LOL I actually contacted this person with the intent of buying, and they agreed to a 'display before buy' type deal, saying he'd show a water-marked version and if I liked it, I could pay for the regular version. Didn't hear from him all day after that. I may not do as much research as some find needed, but I'm cautious enough to know how to avoid a scam.
Lol.
He's an even more accomplished troll than I am.
In response to EmpirezTeam
So.. Not much of one?
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
So.. Not much of one?

This user has been sticky banned for 365 days (by another moderator. Not me)

They won't be a problem.
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
This user has been sticky banned for 365 days (by another moderator. Not me)

They won't be a problem.

I think it would be best to report to real author, just in case he wants to mess up someone's life.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
So.. Not much of one?

Exactly.

Wait, now that I think about it, didn't someone say they did a search or something to see if it existed somewhere else and didn't find anything? Lol. And he's apparently subscribed to Feval ( kind of ironic that the person he subscribed to is the one exposing his BS ).
Trololololololol They've done it again.
Yut Put wrote:
:| I was kind of excited to see a decent artist posting his stuff on the forum. Oh well

Pfft, the only good artist on the site left a long time ago.

R.I.P. Laserdog.
Dr. penguin is Whybe1. Laserdog returned, btw.
Getting somewhat offtopic but w/e.
Why not to make icon 4x smaller then just scale it?
I imagine it should be easier to work with smaller thing than big one (I'm no pixel artist myself).
Why make it pixelated? You can scale without pixelations.
You know that part in One Chance where the girl asks you to "get out of here" and you bang her in the vehicle?

Dats my favorite part.
Dude... you're always supposed to bang her. Who cares about the downfall of the human race when you can get jiggy with a hot co-worker in the back seat of your Geo Storm?
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dude... you're always supposed to bang her. Who cares about the downfall of the human race when you can get jiggy with a hot co-worker in the back seat of your Geo Storm?

And here I thought he actually did his own work...

In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
I searched and searched and can't find it. If anyone else comes across it, please screenshot the post and the poster.

I just looked I think its been deleted as well.

But the same guy that claimed the bomb animation claimed this as well to be his:

Someone using the key Gekidou presented that art as his work in Chatters and asked me to build a game to support his artwork. I went ahead and built something basic for him to work with then I never heard from him again.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
And to think that I congratulated him/her on their work. I:

I almost bought work from him/her.

This
Page: 1 2 3