In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
And he's apparently subscribed to Feval ( kind of ironic that the person he subscribed to is the one exposing his BS ).

He was going to do art for Feval. I think he subscribed to try and convince me of his seriousness. Now I have to find somebody else to give my $500 (for Feval), $1000 (for Teridal), and $500 (for new TD game) to.

In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
And he's apparently subscribed to Feval ( kind of ironic that the person he subscribed to is the one exposing his BS ).

He was going to do art for Feval. I think he subscribed to try and convince me of his seriousness. Now I have to find somebody else to give my $500 (for Feval), $1000 (for Teridal), and $500 (for new TD game) to.

Did I ever tell you you're my best friend? XD
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
Aaiko wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Did I ever tell you you're my best friend? XD

In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

^Id learn pixel art to help with Teridal. Lmao.
I think you would be insane to take on faith that any high quality pixel art comes from somebody on BYOND, you have to request work samples before you pay for anything, and when you do get work done you would expect to see it, maybe with watermarks, before you pay for the work to be done. If anybody refuses those terms, they arent unreasonable terms, you are simply being ripped off.
Is DvK87 like DeathGuard in disguise?
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Is DvK87 like DeathGuard in disguise?

Don't blow his cover, man!
*Deletes Post.*
Here's what me and the BYOND Decypher Team came up with:

Dv may be short for devil... Devil is related to death...

K most likely stands for knight... guards and knights are similar...

The 87 stands for nothing and is just there to throw us off so we won't know his identity...

DevilKnight = DeathGuard. They are indeed the same person.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Here's what me and the BYOND Decypher Team came up with:

Dv may be short for devil... Devil is related to death...

K most likely stands for knight... guards and knights are similar...

The 87 stands for nothing and is just there to throw us off so we won't know his identity...

DevilKnight = DeathGuard. They are indeed the same person.

Good Job ET and BDT! This case has been solved.
Can I get some background on this? Who is DevilKnight/DeathGuard?

Can't tell if insult or compliment..
Its a Compliment:3
In response to DvK87
Definitely a compliment.
Insult.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Insult.

Ouch :(
Wasnt a insult .-.

You just resemble him a lot...
*echo*Insult
Well, to bring this post back on topic, I'm both surprised and not surprised at once about what Aaiko found. I thought we had a very very good artist. :(
I scared the crap out of her in NNG None(Player)(ANBU)Youko Kurama: Foxhounds, why did you take Aaiko's name?
Page: 1 2 3