ID:92107

The answer: roleplaying games.

If you've ever wanted a hilarious dose of BYOND Drama, just take your pick of any roleplaying game and you'll get your cut.

Are you a fan of staff drama?

Does it thrill you to see someone get fired on a game?

When someone on BYOND says that they are girl, when actually they are not, thrill you?

Look no further.

--

My recommendation for this hilarious intake is would have to be..

http://www.byond.com/games/BLHProductions/BleachLastHorizon

Finale works just as well, but I don't think BYOND could handle drama of that magnitude.

Every time I log in, which is seldom, there is always a calvacade of stupid BYOND drama and other hilarities.

Here's a few examples:

--

Information: Rugg(Rugg) has created a new character.

Kotaro Says: I'm unstable right now. I'm having episodes due to an overload of stress. It's temporary, according to my therapist. But she's a free therapy counselor, and I don't trust her much. But that aside, I want you all to know that I'm sorry. I've been screwing up so much in life lately, that it's biting me in the ass, and taking a fair sized chunk out of it. Honestly, I admit that firing Rob was a bad move.

(This was just logging in. This happens every time I visit though, hah.)

{OOC}-Kotaro Aizawa : ... Please, just read it. I'm making a damn effort, here.
{OOC}-Ten`Yuu : Dwelling on problems doesn't lead to everyone feeling better.

(Not even real problems. Bleach RP BYOND game.)

{Staff}-Asellia Rastanbul : He wanted to apoligize, so I let him. He's going to keep playing here, and I expect you not to treat him any differently then you would a normal player. If he can put all the bullshit behind him, then we can too. Understand?

(Nice, way to be dramatic for nothing. Fodder.)

{OOC}-Katoma Mundara : In playing this game, it is our jobs as RPers to RP. That's called "Common Sense", what you're trying to use is called "Pointless Semantics"

(Shut up Latoma.)

--

So if you ever wanted to see internet situations being taken seriously, and a handful of BYOND people pretending to be girls for some strange benefit, don't mind taking a look here.

Note: If you do visit, don't try to make things seem unimportant. They'll school you with their "Roleplaying means i'm smart" mentality.

Sounds serious.
Drama is nr1
You see more than that within 5 minutes of being on Pokemon RP Reborn (the game with the most drama queens)
Oh god. Yeah, a bunch of losers there.

EASILY the most cult related game ever.
For the sake of conversation and staying on topic. I've actually only had any -real- drama on BLH and DBF.

That's it, the only two games I've seen enough drama on to warrant a "Real world: The internet version" series.
sounds like rugg is jealous and isn't getting enough drama in his life, so he lives vicariously through others whilst putting them down as worthless and immature
Drama isn't a good thing.
Also, using punctuation is a good thing. Periods and comma's help make clear what is a sentence and such.

And flaming Rugg is totally off topic. He didn't start shit in this case.
Zaole doesn't flame, he makes offtopic comments.
i don't see how "so and so wants to make drama" is offtopic from "so and so makes drama"

oh and in case you didn't notice, my previous comment was a joke. metadrama, anyone?
A new tier of drama.
Zaole wrote:
sounds like rugg is jealous and isn't getting enough drama in his life, so he lives vicariously through others whilst putting them down as worthless and immature

Kinda like your attempting here.
Chris-g1 wrote:
Zaole wrote:

Kinda like your attempting here.

Zaole wrote:
oh and in case you didn't notice, my previous comment was a joke. metadrama, anyone?

herp derp
Valekor wrote:
Also, using punctuation is a good thing. Periods and comma's help make clear what is a sentence and such.

And flaming Rugg is totally off topic. He didn't start shit in this case.

No actually, Zaole's comment was the most logical thing said in this entire thread. And it was exactly the same thing I was thinking but would never say. Look at all of Rugg's blog posts. "Hey Tom", "Happy Valentines day, "Is Michelle Obama Attractive?","Byond Drama". You read them and whats the summary?

1. Haha @ Tom, doesn't know what he's doing
2. Haha @ Chatters, the only girl they can get is Stephie
3. Haha @ Michelle Obama, she's ugly.
4. Haha @ Byond Rpers, they're dumb.

Rugg only posts when he's trying to put someone down in hopes to make up for his own weak self-esteem. And most of his audience are here because they know they're looking to get a good laugh at someone. Now am I saying the audience just as bad? No, because criticizing other people is not all they care for. Edit: I hope.
wat
I could have made an interesting post on Hulio and his recent shenanigans

But he's simply not interesting enough.
Seika can be good for some drama, but you have to know where to look on it.
Rugg, you're like Fox news. Misinformed and full of shit.
Hulio-G wrote:
Rugg, you're like Fox news. Misinformed and full of shit.

And you're like Glenn Beck.
Page: 1 2