Nabu Getsu

by Raven-BloodX
Nabu Getsu
Let the adventures of the Bleach Universe unravel before you!
So the problem may not be the code. Joker and I have tried to work on a different project and when it was hosted, the daemon did the exact performance as on here.

So if anyone's willing to host. PM me.

Here u guys have a unoficial byond hub (Here u can find naruto,dragon

ball,bleach games, and rips that are not listed on byond hub)
http://byondhub.blogspot.com/ :
- We got over 70 + games
- 200+ users evry day vist us site
- Its free, Private
- U can gain easy acces to games
- The hub is uptaded evry day

It would be nice if u send this link to u friends, put it on u game etc...
* U game is at number 9- bleach
Why's the game down?
Game will be back up as soon as I can get the shell fixed. I'm sorry for the downtime.

~Silent Night
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, in the last four months I've lost 3 family members and went through a really hard heart break. I'll try to get 4.4 out this weekend though! Look forward to it!
In response to XXXxJokerxXXX
XXXxJokerxXXX wrote:
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, in the last four months I've lost 3 family members and went through a really hard heart break. I'll try to get 4.4 out this weekend though! Look forward to it!

If I'm still hosting, tell me. I got the shell fixed.
aww i miss playng this game
What exactly do you mean? I've tinkered with the events already without problems. Can you give any details?
Also, thanks for trying to keep it around. If I may ask a favor, can you make sure that source doesn't get out to anyone else?

The source was originally leaked due to a misclick on my part, and I'd hate it if it spread even more. :/
In response to Albro1
It was probably bad programming on my part and no problem, I have nothing to gain from leaking it further. If you ever need a pixel artist, I'm willing to help you out. I can send you what icons I have already, like barragan's and various other icons I have no use for.
I'm fine with that. I'd be willing to look through anything to see what I can use.
why is the game down again??
yo joker, I think I am having problems logging in. Or I got banned, in which case tell me if I did please. If not could you help me XD
Me too joker i cant log
when will something like shinzui be up agin ):
pls be up soon
im bored all i want for my bday was this ):
any update
Hey Raven, Whenever you can, can you put Nabu Getsu back up?
Will Nabu Getsu come back in the near future?
Page: 1 2 3 4