ID:92229

As of now we are in need of fresh active pixel artist.

Game Name/Company Name
Pure Gaming, the game has not been released to the public yet and wont be until testing stages.

Compensation
The job is not paid at the moment, if I see no one will work for free I'd rather go to a professional freelancer. We can discuss your perks and whatnot such as Closed Tester on my Messenger. But, however along with all of the perks are a membership. All members are given a BYOND Membership to have pager access and all that. Memberships are only $18 so it really isn't much of a compensation.

Requirements
You are required to make base states such as walking, running, jumping, etc. You can make mobs, turfs, etc and you must show examples of your work. If you rip you will automatically be blocked, fired, and/or Warned. I will get more depthly into this if you're interested.

Examples
Gameplay and Pixel Art will be shown via email also. Just for the fact of privacy and whatnot. You must also be ready to provide examples like I said above I do not want any rippers, recolors, etc. I've had a lot of this in my gaming experiences so please dont even try to slip in a ripped tileset.

Contact Information
[email protected] is my most used email which I will respond quickly.

Other Information
You have to be dedicated to the game and very active. I don't want any family problems and/or inactivity. Please consider how much work you have upon contacting me, if you feel the urge to talk to me about some inactivity please do so and it can be negotiated.

Other Members
Ryan-Pixel Artist/Programmer (me)
Bx-Pixel Artist
Marc-Programmer
Xyberman-Pixel Artist

You won't be hassled to work or anything. Sometimes due dates will be given and have to be met. I'm usually calm when it comes to delays and such.
I'm not sure, But hasn't every game that you've started been cancelled? D:
Riku 123q wrote:
I'm not sure, But hasn't every game that you've started been cancelled? D:

No, Castlemania Warlords was my only cancelled game. Recon was handed down to one of our more interested PureGaming members since we lost interest. Now I am looking to start over on a project I have more interest, time, and effort to work on.

Murrawhip:
I know it happens but if you know you're going to your uncle's funeral next week please don't apply. If your mother is in the hospital please don't apply, do you understand more?

ILZ:
Xyberman is a freelancer and no where near a perm artist. Bx does not do much on the Pixel Art side so he is pretty much a side artist. Sooner or later I'll run out of cash and Xyberman wont be on the team any longer as of the moment I would call him a contributor because his spot on the team we are not sure of. Anyways isn't that for me to determine?