Naruto: Rogue

by Grand J
Naruto: Rogue
Naruto: Rogue, one of the most innovative and stylish naruto game on byond! Execute handseal combinations to perform Jutsu! Also explore a vast world filled with adventure and mystery! Come in and join the action!
when willl this game be up?
Is the game going to be off for the whole weekend again?
Yeah we got a real goood 24/7 dont we xD
Sucks for you guys
In response to Evilshadow01
Oh its not that it wipes.... do you notice age when ur playing? well if u get too old ur character completely dies a d wipes itself and u age even when your not on
you only age when logged into the game
When can we all play again? I miss training, especially since Sannin is so hard to achieve.
theres only a small few things i dislike about this game, the age thing goes too fast, the hoster changes too often ans saves dont pass over from hoster to hoster so it means people need to start over again and again. Another dislike i have is the lack of information on the character traits and styles, no one has any idea what any of them do so choosing one at random could be a good or a terrible thing.. only jon knows what they do apparently and he isnt telling anyone..

on to good things: the training isnt easy even if your given a weapon, so new players cant catch up to veterans in no time, the players are a generally good community too, only a handful of players have i ever really disliked (those that killed people training for no reason were a part of this)

wow.. bad things seem to outweigh the good.. BUT this game is still quite a very good game to play if you havent, it has a unique jutsu system which i enjoy

edit: dont waste time with NNA that seth talks about.. it ISNT as good as he claims
This game is near perfect, the only reason why the game does not have a high player base anymore because their are too many rips out there but if we all donate to Jon. I will make sure that this game will come back on top by Admin AngelReincarnation btw i will be on everday monitoring the game when my laptop is fixed, any bug abusers caught you know the punishment.
Oh no. This game is dying. Time to try something new. Naruto: New Legends that is. Be sure to stop by and give it a try.
http://www.byond.com/games/ Sstrunks9999.NarutoNewLegends?tab=index
Okay I am getting a bit frustrated, I keep getting disconnected by the BYOND program at various places during or after character creation. Am I bugged or blocked for what ever reason?
What is going on? Is there another wipe, or another host going on? I'm going crazy with my boredness and It needs to be healed immediately.
Well this game is starting to lose its players once more. Back too my everlasting search for more good games.
Un-available? NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
If you still need a host, I can do it.
why doesn,t this game update
Can someone give me a link to a rip of this game
when will the uchiha clan have sharigan
Ok I just want to let evryone know I currently do not have MY computer as of now.So I do apologize for the inconvenience....Those who were curious just letting you all know now.
can i please have the host files to play by myself.it can be an older version to.
Page: 1 2 3