Bleach: Memories of Nobody

by NeroKashi189
Bleach: Memories of Nobody
Imagine taking a step in a world of sheer and conquer!
ID:92297

Gameplay - The current gameplay they are using makes the game way too easy ( One hit on a dummy and you gain 10k+ stats).
Id have to say placing the Shinigami Teacher/Quincy Elder/Shinji/Urahara NPCs in the hospital makes the game even easier.
You dont have to do any work to become a race all you have to do is hit a dummy till about level 1k then talk to the NPC you want which are around 5 tiles away from the dummies.

Random Races - Quillow and he other races created by Ichirin no Hana : These races dont make any sense to me, they just make having the Vizard race pointless ( making Bounto/Quincy/Inoue/Sado able to fire cero is pointless ).

"Welcome To BMON Nicley Updated Game Based Off Da Show Bleach Wit Gret Gms & Players(Come In And Injoy)" -- This is the description of the game posted by the owner ( how is the game based of the anime if the game has Quillow/Sards/Inouzards/Bountards ( lame )

Presentation - The overall presentation of the game is just like many other Bleach games on BYOND.
Training dummies inside the hospital, barber/clothing seller also inside there. The icons are all just from the Bleach : Ichirin no Hana source with nothing added.

Originality - Overall originality cant really get anything above 2 because they havent added anything made by the Owners/GMs.
Training is pretty much the same as every other Bleach game apart from its alot easier.
Gaining each race is also the same as other games ( talk to an NPC )

Overall - The overall score would have to be 3. I didnt really like much of the game. They havent really done much work on it and probably wont. They probably just wanted to release a Bleach game so they could gain the owner verbs.
you rated it too high for what you described
I dont think i did. Maybe a little high on presentation but thats me being nice :D
Zaole wrote:

Agreed.
QMarkReal wrote:
Zaole wrote:

Agreed.

There, I made the marks lower ;o, Happy?

If not then "meh to you" :D