Resolved
BYOND Version:464
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Web Browser:Firefox 3.5.2
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
Duplicates:id:92761, id:92582
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Even though I have over 20 players online on my game, if I go to my hub and click play now, it says "0 players online"
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Go to the hub for Pokemon Trainer's Challenge.

Expected Results:
It to say the players
Actual Results:
Says 0 players"
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Every time I've checked
In other games?
No
In other user accounts?
Not sure
On other computers?
Not sure
When does the problem NOT occur?
Never

You didn't mention which hub entry is having the problem. We need the actual hub entry link, not a name. Please be thorough when you post your bug reports.
I can sortof attest to this.
For a while, when Artemis didn't have a world.status, it seemed to show no players online, continually, even though there clearly were plenty of us logged on. Now that a world.status has been added, though, it seems to have gone away.
Looking at his hub, it seems to be a similar case. Although, the search page seems to show differently.
It happens to about half the game hubs I come across.
Why is this marked as unverified?
Should be easily replicable (if not fixable) by hosting a game with no world.status
Yeah, sorry this slipped under the cracks. I did a test that seemed to confirm the world.status theory (although it was a bit iffy since I had some other problems). Our reports of this are just in this last month... does anyone know if this problem has been happening for a long time or if it's just in recent versions? The hope is that it is hub-side and not some new bug in reporting from the server or pager. We will take a look.
Tom wrote:
Yeah, sorry this slipped under the cracks. I did a test that seemed to confirm the world.status theory (although it was a bit iffy since I had some other problems). Our reports of this are just in this last month... does anyone know if this problem has been happening for a long time or if it's just in recent versions?

If I recall correctly, the issue has been present since about 456, maybe a bit earlier. I'm trying to remember when Iain first started to show artemis..