Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
In response to King_LiOnZ
Kinda voids the point when it wasn't D-Riding, nor me trying to be him but instead joining in on a joke. Then again, I guess I shouldn't have expected someone of your intellectual stature to comprehend that. Regardless, the same could go for you "D-Riding" Superman because you can't be like him, even though he is a fictional character.

I suggest taking your failure at insulting me somewhere else due to the fact that all it's doing is making you look like an idiot. Also, don't bother replying because this is the last time I will be considering you ran this entire discussion off topic.
o_O
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
Kinda voids the point when it wasn't D-Riding, nor me trying to be him but instead joining in on a joke. Then again, I guess I shouldn't have expected someone of your intellectual stature to comprehend that. Regardless, the same could go for you "D-Riding" Superman because you can't be like him, even though he is a fictional character.

I suggest taking your failure at insulting me somewhere else due to the fact that all it's doing is making you look like an idiot. Also, don't bother replying because this is the last time I will be considering you ran this entire discussion off topic.

Shush. This just shows us how much of an ego you have, haha.
Page: 1 2 3