ID:92514

Poll: What?

Ps3 51% (41)
Xbox 360 18% (15)
Xbox Elite 30% (24)

Login to vote.

Elite = 360
With the games coming out really soon I'd say PS3. GoW3 on the 16th :D GT5 was supposed to be this month too.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Elite = 360

I know this, but elite has stuff 360 doesn't.
i guess ps3 it is, what one should i get though and is there a difference at all between 120 gigs and 250 gig one?
Yes, get a Ps3. I'm buying one when i go to Florida in a couple days.
In that case, I'll beat the heck out of you both of you.
Ps3 is basically a 1.5 x more moded version of the ps2. Oh wait most PS3 users shit themselves cause they be like "BUT WE GOT BLUE RAY"
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Ps3 is basically a 1.5 x more moded version of the ps2. Oh wait most PS3 users shit themselves cause they be like "BUT WE GOT BLUE RAY"

Look at the ps3 exclusives. nuff said.
Yash 69 wrote:
i guess ps3 it is, what one should i get though and is there a difference at all between 120 gigs and 250 gig one?

Yes, there is a difference, one has a bigger HDD. Regardless, I doubt it matters, my 60 GB HDD still isn't full after 3 years.
You should sum up votes from Xbox 360 & Exbox Elitle together. That'd give 16 votes for Xbox and 14 for Ps3.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Wut.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Wow, you're stupid. Moving on.

Yeah, get a ps3. Seeing as theres no longer any BC, id go with the slim 120gb. As far as games go, Uncharted 1 and 2, God of war,ratchet and clank, warhawk,one of the myriad of multiplatform games to choose from, etc.
Pmitch wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Wow, you're stupid. Moving on.

Yeah, get a ps3. Seeing as theres no longer any BC, id go with the slim 120gb. As far as games go, Uncharted 1 and 2, God of war,ratchet and clank, warhawk,one of the myriad of multiplatform games to choose from, etc.

Don't forget MAG (though the game isn't for everyone; if you're someone that loves running around alone being a badass, you're going to hate it. At most, you'll be someone running around with a shotgun and a knife planting charges on various enemy things).
Get a Wii. So many exclusives it rocks your face.
yeah pmitch if i do get ps3 i'll get uncharted, modern warfare 2, gta, midnight club LA.

I already have a wii disturbed :)
Well, that was a [read: FAILED] attempt at sarcasm. A buddy of mine has one, and it's the point of several mean jokes at his expense.
Yash 69 wrote:
yeah pmitch if i do get ps3 i'll get uncharted, modern warfare 2, gta, midnight club LA.

I already have a wii disturbed :)

don't forget gow3 on the 16th, and gt5 on the 31st(i think) they might have delayed it again <.<
dont even matter gta is my shit :)

also people there is a difference between 360 and elite 360 has fucking 20 MB of memory or something elite has like 100 gigs or something and you can play xbox games on it
Ps3 ftw.