Masterdan wrote:
You believe people are working in some conspiracy to tell you that you are wrong. It is more likely that you are wrong, and yet you delude yourself with these narcissistic ideas.

That would be the main consensus of his pathetic point of view.

Hulio-G wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
You believe people are working in some conspiracy to tell you that you are wrong. It is more likely that you are wrong, and yet you delude yourself with these narcissistic ideas.

No one that is a respectable figure would ever fail to comprehend what happened. And what makes it comical is what you guys all have in common. You're all from the sewers.

You try so hard to make people believe you are this rational being. But once it's time to get in detail. You can't keep up with 40% of the logic that's being presented. I'd much rather keep things abstracted, throw you into the category of Gaining and just say something just as outrageous as whatever crazy conclusion you came down too.

Are you saying that we are having a hard time comprehending the highly intelligent things you are saying? Hulio, you quote rappers during your rediculous ramblings and then blame everybody but yourself. You arent making intelligent points.

Also, its not "too". When talking about a conclusion to come down to, it doesn't even begin to make grammatical sense to say that. And we all comprehend fine what happened, you sold your services as a graphic artist for an icon that BYOND has unanimously panned as being awful, then you flipped out and started trying to mix drunken ramblings and movie/rapper quotes with what you probably think are big words which all in the aggregate make you look like a moron.

Ride til I die.
Lord knows I stay fly.

Hey, is my point proven yet?
I'm not sure what's more degrading, the way Hulio-G handles criticism or the way his friends blindly comment in his favor.

@Rugg
You're all old enemies, this time you've just used your heads and merged into the faggot league. "I see my enemy being attacked on some forum, so let me join". It's the oldest trick in the book.

@ Ice
What proof? All you did was talk. If anyone posted proof it was me of our conversation. I'm the realest nigga in this chatroom. What am I trying to hide? There's nothing to hide. I've said everything that can be said.

@ Masterdan.
What you want me to win by holding my pink up and out grammaring everyone. Putting my chin in the air like some stuck up snotty rich kid? I'll win this shit in nigga mode prime. I don't care anymore. I'll talk in Arab, I'll talk in el33t.

That's what everyone tries to be on the internet. Smarter then the other guy behind a screen that you'll never see in your life. Clap clap. You guys do this same shit everyday. You don't get tired of this shit? If I'm going to combat with idiots, I'm going to make this entertaining for my damn self.

-------------------

@Masterdan again.

Speaking of stereotypes. You're an even more generic one. The internet stereotype. "Blah blah blah." I cant think of anything decent to say, so I'll rant about typos and dive for lose change. You're even worse then your own player base.

How can anyone respect you? You were the biggest asshat on the forum. We later fought to get SSX replaced. Not knowing crap about our guild Tom later granted you Guildmaster. When YOU KNOW your ass incompetent, you should have had the common sense to step down and offer it to someone better. That proves just how far up your ass your heads always been.

Masterdan:

Blah blah hip hop.
Grammaring is a not a word.
Something about Race.
Nitpick at something irrelevant.

You know the only one who ISN'T predictable here is Rugg. Masterdan has the same old school flow from 2007. Posting like his 16. Grammar, race, nitpick @ irrelevance, etc.

MY FRIEND YOU ARE UGLY.

------------
@faggot league.

I'll paraphrase all of you.

"Hulio you should've made the base better after ICE already said it was good".

You're all retarded. And yes, I'll wait for my next drink and pay another visit over to Bandwagon. With better rapper quotes, more ramblings, louder yelling and newer movies. It's going to be awesome cause I could care less about the shit I do on some banned blog.
Page: 1 2 3