ID:92616

Ok, right now I am in dire need of a few things for my base. Not much but its still crucial in my opinion. So this is a shout out to all artists on BYOND.

I need only 3 things at the moment. And for these 3 things, I will pay you a sum of 20.00 USD. Its not much but considering you won't be doing much, its not a bad deal. Also, depending on the quality of your work, the price is negotiable.

-Zabuza Hair
-Zabuza Clothing
-Zabuza Head Cleaver

Contact me at the address below on MSN and we will work out the details.

MSN: [email protected]
What the hell is Zabuza?
Ulterior Motives wrote:
What the hell is Zabuza?

Considering he is making a Naruto game, and has been blogging about a Naruto game, im guessing its something to do with Naruto. >_>
I didn't read any of his other posts and he never says in this post what kind of game it is for.
Ulterior Motives wrote:
I didn't read any of his other posts and he never says in this post what kind of game it is for.

Its pretty obvious what its for if you look at his last post, aswell as any of his posts pertaining to any progress on any game.

A quick google will get you similar results.

Ulterior Motives wrote:

http://rishank.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/ haku-and-zabuza.jpg

First hit on google images.
Wasting everybodys goddamn time.
Wouldn't bother with Hulio-g.
Rugg wrote:
Wouldn't bother with Hulio-g.

Huh?
It's always nice to know. Watch out for his bias friends too.
Rugg wrote:

Or just the idiot preacher, with nothing better to do but then troll(wait no that couldn't be Rugg again could it.)
Yeah i'm just a troll. I devised Hulio-g to purposely be a hack in his sale of pixel art.

You caught me.

Anyways, Mark got the heads up. Back to the shadows.
Rugg wrote:
Yeah i'm just a troll. I devised Hulio-g to purposely be a hack in his sale of pixel art.

You caught me.

Anyways, Mark got the heads up. Back to the shadows.

Funny how you say the people who don't agree with you are bias friends of Hulio's but when it comes down to it your on another level and clearly hold a grudge against the guy, Why don't you stay permanently in the "Shadows", nobody cares for your pettiness.
Rage. I'm being pinpointed by the G' brethren.

Help.
Rugg wrote:
Rage. I'm being pinpointed by the G' brethren.

Help.

Well done, You can play on the initial of my second name, your a simpleton.
Rugg wrote:

!
Chris-g1 wrote:
Funny how you say the people who don't agree with you are bias friends of Hulio's

Nuff said.
QMarkReal wrote:
Rugg wrote:
http://www.byond.com/members/ Bandwagon?command=view_post&post=91394#comments

!

Ok, now thats pretty bad.

Don't let that post fool you, Hulio's a great guy and a great pixel artist too.

I think he was drunk when he made the post, But he typically doesn't act like that. Take a look at Hulio's pixel art and you'll see what I mean when I say he's a great Pixelist.
Page: 1 2 3