ID:92733

Keywords: carpal, free, tunnel, whooo, yayz
Well for those that i've known over the years on BYOND most of them were aware I had some serious carpal tunnel issues. Got in the way of ALOT of things in my life, BYOND, school, home I couldn't even do the simplest of chores due to the pain. After about 4 years of small on-going surgery to repair some muscles in my hands I'm very happy to say that I am 100% Carpal Tunnel free. This alone will make my personal life alot better now that I can hold a pen without being in pain.
Some people get off lucky. =P

My wrist is permanently broken for life. The best they can do is surgery which will involve fusing all of my wrist bones together and causes very partial mobility.
So, I have 2 options.
A) Deal with it.
B) Deal with it.

Congrats for getting it fixed though, I know how much of a pain it can be, although I don't have carpal tunnel exactly.
Congrats on the recovery dude.
I've never had Carpal Tunnel, and I hope I never get it because I've heard some nasty things about it. I'm happy for you that you recovered from it.
I myself have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I've never thought of any surgery I just wear a brace on my wrist and it helps a lot.
Thanks to those that care I know it's been sometime since I've been in contact with most of you.