Masterdan are you a super hero?
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Masterdan are you a super hero?

no hes captain planet and hes taking pollution down to zero
He's so dreamy.
Southend_boi wrote:
ouricos a homo smh...

well hmm Tac you can mainly blame me for the chain ban kobata permanently banned me 8 or 10 months ago for no reason i guess when dan gave him full ownership he jumped at the chance to permanently ban me and karama very quickly. i logged into the guest key to see if i was banned... turns out i was but karama ban avoided and im still waiting to be unbanned lol but since dan said he wont be unbanning anyone that means wait for kobata and maybe he'll wake up on the right side of the bed ?...

sorry young Tac... Kai is sorry :'(

odd it shouldnt chain ban all guests then X_X thats a bug lol
Yep. I knew it all along Kobata was taking over GOA and Dan really ditched GOA. no one believed my crazy conspiracy theories and just look what happened i was right all along.
Anyways Dan good luck with your job.
byond it's overrated anyways
byond<life.

lol annd I come back on byond.com and the same damn games are in the top 5 since GOA started.
O well at least a game made by a canadian owns byond.
Canada>
Byond is just about done it was great years ago but now its just over.

Casual signing out

ps:southendboi how come u aint dead yet you bum high school drop out and damn you still play this lmaooo, Spike/bustercannon dude you suck for banning from DBGTCLAN2 you bum!
Dan can't you convince Kobata to unban people like, every 5 months at least? (<-- been banned 7)
Just letting you know, from my standpoint, and many others, Kobata is perhaps the most abusive "Manager" in the history of BYOND. I've been muted for talking in Village say about him, and then banned for trying to kill him, ruining the PvP aspect of the game.
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Just letting you know, from my standpoint, and many others, Kobata is perhaps the most abusive "Manager" in the history of BYOND. I've been muted for talking in Village say about him, and then banned for trying to kill him, ruining the PvP aspect of the game.

yet again hes from wots thats all they learned to do is abuse axe and buster allowed it now its spreading to other games
Also I would request you ask Kobata to allow Private servers again, since we can no longer use them.
Tac wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:

yet again hes from wots thats all they learned to do is abuse axe and buster allowed it now its spreading to other games

I understand that, Im just asking that Masterdan take about five minutes from his time to replace him with someone just as capable, but less abusive than Kobata.
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Also I would request you ask Kobata to allow Private servers again, since we can no longer use them.

they were illegal and its been like a week and kobata still hasnt lifted the hundreds of people banned
Southend_boi wrote:
lol how can dan replace the owner of goa ? he codes for goa dan can not replace him hes been on the goa team for years.

the only thing dan should do i restrict bans in a game with no gms no one should be banned...

goa became another bln getting banned for saying busters government name ? bln fails when dan left smh when dan was actually here he kept kobata in check somewhat.

Also, you are on the permanent ban list with karama and kai now. You will NEVER be unbanned.

i never ezed, bug abused (raikiri spam doesn't count) or even talked to kobata why would i be permanently banned ? no reason what so ever... lift the bans and restrict the bans!!!

Apparently you dont understand, Dan is the owner, but made Kobata the Manager of the game since he no longer is active on BYOND. So in a sense, Dan can come on at will and still make executive decisions, meaning he can replace whoever that he thinks are abusive or do ill to his game(s).

Also, what do you mean Im on the permanent ban list? (I was banned for a week then unbanned)
Southend_boi wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:
lol how can dan replace the owner of goa ? he codes for goa dan can not replace him hes been on the goa team for years.

the only thing dan should do i restrict bans in a game with no gms no one should be banned...

goa became another bln getting banned for saying busters government name ? bln fails when dan left smh when dan was actually here he kept kobata in check somewhat.

Also, you are on the permanent ban list with karama and kai now. You will NEVER be unbanned.

i never ezed, bug abused (raikiri spam doesn't count) or even talked to kobata why would i be permanently banned ? no reason what so ever... lift the bans and restrict the bans!!!

Apparently you dont understand, Dan is the owner, but made Kobata the Manager of the game since he no longer is active on BYOND. So in a sense, Dan can come on at will and still make executive decisions, meaning he can replace whoever that he thinks are abusive or do ill to his game(s).

Also, what do you mean Im on the permanent ban list? (I was banned for a week then unbanned)

wtf are you talking about kobata isn't a manager hes co-owner you must not of been there when the kobata rage had everyone wanting dan to fire him dan said "kobata is co-owner" and shut all of us up.

and why would dan replace kobata ? who can place kobata ? i dont like kobata but i dont know anyone in the byond community that can do a better job.

kobata has been coding goa for many years now hes earn his co-owner position if dan had any intentions of replacing anyone buster would be 1st on the list to go him and his shitty ass donations stealing from kids.

also i said im as in southend_boi is on the perm ban list i was banned 10months or a year ago for nothing.

im all for dan removing all bans but replacing kobata NO...

i know plenty of skilled programmers that could replace him easily ill name a few tiberath toby shadowdarke shritzenager etc
ugh Tac and kai
Espock wrote:
ugh Tac and kai

what happened now?
YAY BANS ARE WIPED!
Dan someone got me banned and i asked dipic he said im banned on 4 different comps mind checking if you can get this account unbanned?
Sky_Angelz wrote:
Dan someone got me banned and i asked dipic he said im banned on 4 different comps mind checking if you can get this account unbanned?

ill ask o.O
So, GOA is basically Kobata's now? He's doing a good job anyways just going over the top with bans at times. Hopefully you'll decide to come back and update the game together with Kobata.

-Egzon
I know this is off topic but could you please bring back the other GOA =[
Page: 1 2 3