ID:92801

Vee bought me a membership, as well as many other people. Just thought I'd throw out a thanks.
ur a jack ass
SmashTiger wrote:
ur a jack ass

Thanks.
You still like Cow RP? Eeeew.
could i be an admin on cow rp
Good luck.
GO FUCK URSELF!
Leedahusla wrote:
could i be an admin on cow rp

Fail request XD
Shotty- I suppose I banned you or something, don't really care.
Leeda- I dare you to make a topic on the forums asking.
Hey.... you banned me becouse i said the game sucks?!?!? YOU SUCK THEN... YOU CANT BANN PEOPLE FOR RATING THE GAME! I SAID IT SUCKS and right before you banned me i was ready saying the reason! it was the thing that IS FAR MORE HARD TO PLAY THAN COWED.... AND COWED IS A RIPOFF of cow rp.... an rip off is way better than the original!
If you are going to insult it, you don't deserve to play it. If someone came on to a game you were involved with and yelled how much better a similar one was, a RIP of it at that, you would too.
Who banned you and for what?
Were you perm-banned or round-banned?
really waren... the people that play this game take it WAAYYY to seriously... i kill 1 person and the people rage... ban me for the round i come back, dont do anything and get perm banned.....
the only reason people grief is to lawl at the people that take it so seriously... so if they didnt rage over their death not as many griefs would occur...
Why i'm i banned in your server?
I joined in to find my self banned.
smash is going through and greifing then perm banning people might wanna do something about it
yo Warren281, your admin SmashTiger just managed to break a good amount of the rules he's supposed to enforce. First, non-rp name "Gaylord". Second, Non-emote killing three players without any reason but being kicked out of the owners house. Lastly, perma-banning all three of these people. Why did you make him an admin????
Hey warren your admin Smashtiger just banned a bunch of people because he felt like it. just thought you should know.
wondering if i can get unbanned?
Page: 1 2