ID:92953

I play now.
I play later.
I don't play.
Theironx wrote:
I don't play.

MY GOD THIS GAME IS EPIC!
I may play later.
God of war ain't my thing. Hope you enjoy it though.
I shall play it when it's released in my country tomorrow, if I can find a copy. If not, I'll order it online, then play it.

Either way, I've been waiting for this game since I finished God of War II. I must have it.
You know what I say? FUCK God of war. Pokemon Heart Gold is more raW son

Can't handle my Quilava Larvitar Noctowl Poliwhirl and best believe Elekid pwns kratos. Sure kratos takes down gods but who takes down team rocket?
Riku 123q wrote:
Can't handle my Quilava Larvitar Noctowl Poliwhirl and best believe Elekid pwns kratos. Sure kratos takes down gods but who takes down team rocket?

i could shit things better than elekid
Sun Knee wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

i could shit things better than elekid

Sir, Do not speak of elekid that way. He is my pride and joy. Like the child I never cared for.
I had it pre-ordered and played it today. I've got to say, the graphics are insane and the story moves very quickly. Loads of boss fights too.
DisturbedSixx wrote:
I had it pre-ordered and played it today. I've got to say, the graphics are insane and the story moves very quickly. Loads of boss fights too.

Best one is Aphrodite.

Then Hercules, so far anyway.
Beat it.
Pmitch wrote:
Beat it.

Already? You aren't supposed to beat your games day one. D:
Riku 123q wrote:

Why not? It's how real gamers do it. ;)
Tiberath wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Sir, Are you implying that I am not a real gamer?

BTW, To answer your question. I like my games to last more than one day, So I can play for about a weak.
I wouldn't imply a fellow gamer wasn't a gamer, that'd be just rude.
Tiberath wrote:
Riku 123q wrote: