ID:92989

Just kidding. I thought that would lure you here. In all actuality, I just want you to hop on Naruto: ROTB's test server: here.

I have fixed most of the things I got complaints about but the interface is still a big WIP.

Thanks for your time.
Win!
Thanks! I'm also running for Governor of California in a few years. Please vote!
Well 9 keys on the keyboard just refer to seals. And thats only because of variety. The rest of the keys are...not that many.
Well i know it might seem discouraging at first but I setup a very newbie friendly tutorial to teach the basic controls. After that, gameplay is fairly simple. I've already cut down the macros to how they are now.
All of it is on the left side...
Hmm, For the sake of simplicity..Make less macros. For example, seals and taijutsu..There is a maximum amount of combos that can occur, And I doubt you will create that many.

Basically, the game is awesome..Just needs to be less complex.

Try and compact them to the left side, and make em in rows. 1-5 seals, QWE jutsu types, etc.

This should speed the game up and make it more accessible to new players. Im lookin forward to this game though
Tac wrote:
QMarkReal wrote:
Well 9 keys on the keyboard just refer to seals. And thats only because of variety. The rest of the keys are...not that many.

yeah you should make the seals 1-9 o.O or qwert1234 so and move the attack verbs to asdf? o.O so all of the macros are in one set area if you need sprites made up just ask i offered when you were making anime brawlz in the past just a sugestion on the macros you dont have to do i could learn to use your macros it would just take some time

Not like any animation you make will be good.
NAY FOR LYING
Zaole wrote:
NAY FOR LYING

NO!!!! YOUR POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!
YOU'RE LYING I NEVER HIT YOU!
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART QMARK!
Tac wrote:
100% sure if i was good enough to make sprites for buzzboy bustercannon and axerob id say im fairly decent not saying im the best but making sprites isnt hard -_- just takes imagination and the ability to scale down larger scaled drawings t0 32x32 now less trolling more acomplishing something on byond or getting high scores on games

BLN's pixel art sucks troll. Don't know buzzboy. NWOTS sucks and it's pixel art just barely passes for decent.

Now sir, What exactly have you accomplished while you're telling me to do something?

Btw editin isnt hard -_- just takes the ommon sense of pressin dah edit button. now less being retarded more fail attempts at trolling or getting high scores on games.
Lol.
Tac wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Tac wrote:
100% sure if i was good enough to make sprites for buzzboy bustercannon and axerob id say im fairly decent not saying im the best but making sprites isnt hard -_- just takes imagination and the ability to scale down larger scaled drawings t0 32x32 now less trolling more acomplishing something on byond or getting high scores on games

BLN's pixel art sucks troll. Don't know buzzboy. NWOTS sucks and it's pixel art just barely passes for decent.

Now sir, What exactly have you accomplished while you're telling me to do something?

Btw editin isnt hard -_- just takes the ommon sense of pressin dah edit button. now less being retarded more fail attempts at trolling or getting high scores on games.

how am i trolling? really now? making sprites from scratch =fail? now lets list what youve done? even bx the troll that he is makes sprites for games

Bx isn't a troll, Just thought I'd tell you.
I design maps for games, Thats what I do.
Doesn't troll anymore, so he's not a troll.
Tac wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Doesn't troll anymore, so he's not a troll.

according to a few game designers he still does

I really don't care, everything you spew out that mouth of yours is either trash or lies.
why bother arguing with you <_< tired of arguing with people online such a waste of time now peace and love or gtfo
Riku are you a faggot everywhere you go

really
You fooled me, Mark.
Mr.Gomez wrote:
Riku are you a faggot everywhere you go

really

Yeah, I go everywhere includin yo mommas room. /endlameyomommajoke.

Page: 1 2