Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
Zenodice wrote:
It's cute that he can rate everything highly about the game and then give the overall less than any of the three other ratings he put in.

Pretty obvious the real problem here is someone is butt hurt about the entire community hating them.

Here's how I rate your review

Content || 2 /10
Presentation |||| 4 /10
Originality ||| 3 /10
Overall | 1 /10

community of trolls thats all if you even make an emoticon they will claim its anime themed just a bunch of retards screaming at players and dissing anime lol
Fairly sure you're booted from all the servers for legitimate reasons that are fully covered in the rules, Tac.

We don't care how much of a BYOND superstar you think you are - you act like you're entitled to grief and you're not going to play the game for long. :)
Interesting game, laughable admins.
So Console is justa rip/copy of SS13? Wow.
Now if they would only fix hand crafted flame throwers...
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
So Console is justa rip/copy of SS13? Wow.

console was originally created to be implemented into SS13, it was a 'proof of concept' demo created by Exadv1, it is in no way a copy or rip.
You're a Shamefull Kid.
It Wont Let Me Play
Enallyniv wrote:
Fairly sure you're booted from all the servers for legitimate reasons that are fully covered in the rules, Tac.

We don't care how much of a BYOND superstar you think you are - you act like you're entitled to grief and you're not going to play the game for long. :)

dude i was banned from a server for speaking my mind lol
also why did he disable comments why does this game always have negative comments about the troll staff and players? its a good game bad community anyone will tell you that fuckin nazis
lets not forget the time i was banned for using this :) or this ^_^ anime symbols they are called emoticons lol they have nothing to do with anime do your homework <3
do i have to download it? i ant get servers up when i clikc Play
I'm not even going to bring up the date fact. Loved this review (and the screenies) about Space Station 13. If this is the way RPG used to rate games, I miss it before I even knew it. Now I have to try out Space Station 13.
Page: 1 2