Bleach: Way of the Soul

by Legend gordon
Bleach: Way of the Soul
Welcome to BWOTS Role-play
Sighs....Im sorry...Dang...Nevermind about what I ever said about the game and how you ran it...I shouldn't tell people how to run their games... Swift good luck to you. Once again sorry.
again, i didn't do that, that ban and message was to bcoates, which affiliates you to him in some way, in that case i have to say. That's unfortunant.
So....You're saying...Im banned...Because of bcoates? You wont lift it..? Fine
Swift undo the ban man. I want play. >.> Just keep Bcoates banned on the game.
Seriously, undo the ban...Me want play >:O
Anyone have any idea as to why the server has been down since yesterday?
I'm assuming some kind of hosting issue. Or Zilo hasn't been on to bring it back up.
:O
Bring it back up D:
:|
:/
|:<
I'm just going to...find a new host...
You guys should let Vera Host
Ukiyo should host.
I apologize to everyone, especially Swift, for the selfish act I committed by going out and, ignoring the fact that I was no longer part of the B:WOTS staff, hiring a host who was not approved by the staff or Swift. I then proceeded to hand over files that I had no permission to mess with anymore to said person and put up a server that violated the act of resignation I made in December of last year. I should have thought about what I was doing and probably prevented the repercussions, and so I am sorry.

~Mysterio.
...Wat...?
The hub shows the game as offline for some unknown reason, please join the link listed on the hub to access the game.
Not sticking around on this game anymore. You guys can go and replicate whatever you want from the version of the host files you have, I'm not going to help ruin a perfectly good game by turning it into PvP.
Nooo~ q.q
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8 9