Bleach: Way of the Soul

by Legend gordon
Bleach: Way of the Soul
Welcome to BWOTS Role-play
He is gona say no....
I know he not even replying to my messages. Even tho last time I was on there was 21 players. This game is a good rp game I just don't get why it's down when there people who don't mind hosting it?
Good luck with that.
I saw this game on last night. Where'd it go?
Sup guys?
Owner aka ernesto Hm? I see.
IKR. Sup Swiftie?
Couldn't join it when it was u. And what sup everybody?
Interesting
Lol, you're still on Byond? Wow. Thought you quit and left the game with ernesto.
Ern! Just give us the source so we can play this awesome game again! Plz p.p
For everyone here i'd like to say. Do not pester me about this game again. I cannot code, and without code staff become temporary, if they are and it crashes you'd require my help.

But i work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, so fuck no. this player base was selfish in most regards and my staff did things they wanted on their own without me, so if i had a choice i'd let this game burn.
There is your answer everyone.
90% of your staff were children which were abusing, not to mention your crappy attitude. Instead of bitch slapping them and stripping, you instead have allowed them to have fun and abuse. This game was meant to go down since the moment Ern placed his paws on it and took in abusive staff, in the end they were at 5 players only to result in shut down. About RP in it I do not even want to comment anything because people were abusing power bugs, stat add bugs and what not.
when i was playing it i never saw any kid GMs and admins so whatever. Also people just want to play the game i don't blame them. But i can understand why it got shut down if children are staff.
You dont remember Sing being a child? Ern being child as well? There was only 1 or 2 staff members that were actually mature and they got fired....
Sing doesn't abuse his powers as far as i know. ERn well i'm not too sure. I think Uki isn't a kid as long as i remember.
"As far as you know" dunno where you have been....
Who else has been abusing?
*High fives for the vote of confidence.* Woo. But yeah, I've agreed with swift for a long time that the game just needed to die out. Sorry guys D: (And sorry for any way I've been seen as abusing.)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9