Bleach: Way of the Soul

by Legend gordon
Bleach: Way of the Soul
Welcome to BWOTS Role-play
This makes me sad.
This game had so much potiental....R.I.P BWOTS
it's kinda stupid tho at least let someone remake the game with different GM's but nooo. you guys have to be annoying.
Nah Ern wont let anyone rmk it he is too greedy and selfish, besides I have host files but wont host because he will get on and just shut it down.
I've been like...dying to play this game for a long ass time. >.> Someone needs to put it back up asap.
Meh. I want this game back up cuz it's my stress reliever, but no, people just want it down and stuff. If anyone could bring it up, I'm sure a lot would play again, but meh whatever.
Guys I want BWOTS back and I'm sure I'm not the only one. HAHAHAH I miss the weirdness.
I only played three wipes XD I fell in love with this game~
Ocn, did he shut it down last time?
yep
DAMN
Ern is in collage, he's not a kid, and i had something called a job so that's why i didn't strip people because then the game would have demanded my attention.
I got the source. Who wants it?
This guy<---------
I would love to get the source for this!
If anyone wants to play BLH PM me on pager.
I work 18 hours a day, 6 days a week as part of my internship during my semester away from college, okay? I can't put this game up even if I _really_ wanted to. The best I can do is ignore a random server popping up on the hub, even if it is old and outdated. No, I'll never give out source codes for any games I have -- deal with what you all get. If you want a game to replace this, then make your own; I'm not some kid who has all the time in the world anymore. I'm a twenty year old man who has to work to make ends meet, to pay for my tuition, and I can't play games anymore.
Does anyone mind telling me what the new(?) hub password is so I can put the server back on?
Here is the server's 24/7 URL: byond://50.115.169.65:2435
Hmm, Ernesto I'm afraid to say that your server isn't working. As someone whos hosted this game before, I'm currently backtracing my steps to find where I stored the host file. If I can find that, then It'd be nearly perfect for me.
My humen character on the true saiyan went to soulsocity iclthrough a garganta and for some reason I was banned. unban me.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9