What ya need help with?
when go fariy tail on?
Denden015 wrote:
when go fariy tail on?

When it's ready to...
ok
just make it both rpvp but at different times or something
Most pvp players wouldn't like that...
And specially RP's, it'd disturb RP too much.
Hey do you need anyone else on the team because, I can code, Icon, map , and make skins.
Are you talking about Fairy Tail Online? If yes, that'd be great... Need someone to help me to decrease load on me...
Sorry to come here to ask you, but I'm a programmer too, and I want to ask your help with somethings, if you can. Thank you for your attention.
What is it you need help with? If it's anything Naruto related then sorry no... I'm so tired of Naruto.
Hello guy, I'm making a game and I see that on your pokemon has a system to adjust the screen, I wanted to know if you could teach me how to do this, I'm a great fan of your work with skin designer, Please teach me!
Hey, I don't really have an example of what I can do. maybe I should try to make a youtube video and record my screen? I think I do very well with mapping and iconning. not strong at programming so I think I would fit right in! Email me at [email protected] if ur interested in hiring! Didn't get a chance to see the gameplay cause it is down currently, but would love to join ;D
Winkatuck wrote:
Hey, I don't really have an example of what I can do. maybe I should try to make a youtube video and record my screen? I think I do very well with mapping and iconning. not strong at programming so I think I would fit right in! Email me at [email protected] if ur interested in hiring! Didn't get a chance to see the gameplay cause it is down currently, but would love to join ;D

I've been trying to contact you for quite awhile... Never seen you on MSN yet.
EEVEE = EPIC
HANI!
LIGHT!
Iv been searching for you damn it where have you been! MSN when ever you get this ill be on x.x
Meh fuck MSN, add me on Skype xD page me
X.x ah you was online for a while i got on late
Page: 1 2 3