ID:931041

Okay, so I honestly haven't been on much for about a year... I temporarily came back a few months ago, but left again in about a week. Most of my friends left awhile ago, so I kind of lost motivation to stay. Anyways... enough of my ranting about the past.

Anyone remember me? I know I seemed to piss a lot of people off in the past, I must apologize for that. I guarantee i'm not the same "bratty little kid" I was before.

Just wanted to know if anyone remembers me? I would be overjoyed to see old friends still around if there are any....
-Checks into person's key- ... -Notices a bunch of presumed rips in Creations- ... Lovely. But it seems no one remembers you. You've yet to get any replies other than this.
Yeah, I ripped in the past and I don't have any intention of deleting the hubs... especially with hubs being BYOND members only now. I figured no one would, I just wanted to be sure.
I probably played a game or so with you , as I have you added. I'm pretty sure you can change what you've made and get yourself a new title! And I'm sorry if I don't remember you - most if not everyone I have befriended on this site has left or quit. So I have a hard time keeping track of people :P
Most of the people I talked to or played with has left... it's sad.
In response to Sasukeuchiha5494
Sasukeuchiha5494 wrote:
Most of the people I talked to or played with has left... it's sad.

You're not the only one who has to deal with it :P it sucks.
Honestly, I've wanted to create an original game since I first played BYOND... I kept getting started, then ran into the major problem known as... lack of resources(Art majorly) and lost motivation....
In all honesty, since I've been back... I've ran into a maximum of 2 people that I used to know. Wish I had a time machine.. :O

Don't we all , haha ^^ - I just wish the community was nicer and friendly :P
I kind of just read through the forum... I've seen a few nice and friendly people who offer to help others and so on.
In response to Kozuma3
I'm not nice? :(
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I'm not nice? :(

I believe you're nice xD & respectable from what I can tell :)