ID:93107

Poll: Interesting?

Yes 42% (45)
No 34% (37)
Somewhat 22% (24)

Login to vote.

"A RTS defending game but with cows."

What is the story behind this?
Are your parents farmers or something? Whats the deal with the cows...?
The cows are because he can't icon himself (see the turfs and the yellow thingummy), so he took the icons of another BYOND game.
Cowed started as a replacement, because Bovine let Cow RP wither and die.
But I don't feel like discussing this for the ninethousandth time.
Thijsterhaar wrote:
Cowed started as a replacement, because Bovine let Cow RP wither and die.
But I don't feel like discussing this for the ninethousandth time.

Thijsterhaar wrote:
The cows are because he can't icon himself (see the turfs and the yellow thingummy), so he took the icons of another BYOND game.

I might as well reply to this.

The turf here is not my best work. I merely wanted it to look simple and gridlike.
Somebody needs a five across the face.

Anyway, relying on trolling and/or making a game using icons from Cowed/CRP isn't really a good option, since you'll get the bad kind of attention.

I voted "somewhat" as the prospect of a new RTS is nice if it's pulled off well enough, but it's not going to work if you put these specific cows in it.

If you make your own graphics and make actual cow sprites much smaller, you might be able to simulate a herd of cows. Then your RTS can be about protecting the cows that are grazing on the farm from predators that lurk nearby.

But since I think the only reason you're posting this is as flame-bait I'm not going to waste any more breath on this idea.
You should make use of the Isometric features and design an isometric cow.
It's now released.
Android Data wrote:
Somebody needs a five across the face.

Anyway, relying on trolling and/or making a game using icons from Cowed/CRP isn't really a good option, since you'll get the bad kind of attention.

I voted "somewhat" as the prospect of a new RTS is nice if it's pulled off well enough, but it's not going to work if you put these specific cows in it.

If you make your own graphics and make actual cow sprites much smaller, you might be able to simulate a herd of cows. Then your RTS can be about protecting the cows that are grazing on the farm from predators that lurk nearby.

But since I think the only reason you're posting this is as flame-bait I'm not going to waste any more breath on this idea.

Yeah, save your breath for blowing cocks.
OMG why is everyone into cows
My Profile name is Mizutama can u Plz go on my page and tell me how to Add a Background to my page. Plz and thank u
Can i be one of your's Fans?
Um... cool game? I agree that the gameplay is way better than the graphics.