Duel Monsters Genesis

by EternalDuelistSoul
Duel Monsters Genesis
It's time to Duel!
ID:931377

Can you please unban, I was banend because I was spamming someones name he was not listing to me so I said Septa Kapia 3 times in a row
Then I writes banned I can't play anymore.

Can you please unban me from the main server, because I liked this game a lot
Why would you spam like an idiot? You deserve the ban for being plain stupid.
Well, maybe you should've read the rules before deciding to spam somebody's name. Think before you act, mang :T
I was just new I was gonna had my first battle, but then I was banned because I said Setpa kaipa three times because he was ignoring me

Can you please unban me all my friend are playing main
In response to BlastingX-
BlastingX- wrote:
I was just new I was gonna had my first battle, but then I was banned because I said Setpa kaipa three times because he was ignoring me

Can you please unban me all my friend are playing main

Let me explain things to you, You DID something WRONG and expect something to go unpunished? This may be a game but just like life, there are RULES to follow, and spamming is one of those rules that gets you banned. You may be wondering "Why does that get me banned" Well it's because of stupidity. You did something very stupid and now you have to pay the price.

You deserve the ban so quit crying.
All of the peoples are being kind of rude in their replies... so let me put what they're saying in a more mannered way.

You may have been new to the game, but the owner, moderation team, and other players(some) expect you to read the rules before anything. You could get unbanned depending on the situation, like if Septa was ignoring you during a duel and it was of some importance. That could possibly get you unbanned if you could prove it. The people who replied before me said spammed is wrong because it's "plain stupid", while I agree with that definition to an extent... that's not the only reason. Spam can cause lag for a server, ruining the experience for other players. It can interrupt an already ongoing conversation between other players by making it hard to find messages concerning them... and so on. Many reasons that spamming is against the rules in most games, I cannot see it getting you a ban though... maybe a mute or warning, but no ban... that's a little drastic(in my opinion).
In response to Zane5494
I thought I was being rather nice :(
In response to Naruto0727
Naruto0727 wrote:
I thought I was being rather nice :(

Sorry, just seemed a little harsh to me.
This whole thread made my day lol.
I think I'm going to hold someone hostage, and ask the judge if he can not put me in Jail because I just wanted their attention.