ID:93277

Am I the only one anticipating it? Though the latest grappler Hakan looks retarded I may try to learn his combos and junk. I'm a hardcore grappler when it comes to Zangief on most games or Hugo/Alex on third strike. If any of you know about street fighter or even play enough, what's your preferred character(s).
I wasn't particularly impressed by Ken Fighter 4, what makes this game any better or different? (Balance hopefully?)
Well we can't help the fact that there will always be tiers in street fighter, Balance is indeed in their discussions though.
The Magic Man wrote:
I wasn't particularly impressed by Ken Fighter 4, what makes this game any better or different? (Balance hopefully?)

I don't understand this comment.

Ken was never an issue in SFIV. He was frequently picked by new players; but if you were smart enough to punish the poorly timed shoryukens, it wasnt an issue.

Overall, they balanced characters like Ryu/Sagat/Rufus to make them less dominant.

Two ultra combos instead of one will shake the game. As will 10 new characters.

I plan on using Cody myself. He hasnt recieved any negative praise from those who were able to test him. I don't expect him to be top tier, but hopefully mid.

Fokuz, rajas and dawg will be buying the game.
So you been training eh Rugg? Think you can take me on now?
We'll see how Cody goes up against Zangief. Cody hasn't been in a fighting game in 11 years, hopefully the guides that say "Cody toys zangief" are still accurate. either way it'll be fun :)
Rugg wrote:
We'll see how Cody goes up against Zangief. Cody hasn't been in a fighting game in 11 years, hopefully the guides that say "Cody toys zangief" are still accurate. either way it'll be fun :)

Lol Zangief may be my best now but I am looking into Hakan and possibly Ryu now that he's earned a Metsu Shoryuken.
I don't anticipate it at all.

I really didn't enjoy street fighter 4, It was to slow and the graphics were unappealing to me.

All it really is the same with a few new moves, characters and a better storyline. Doesn't matter if it's still the same combat.

I prefer Blazblue.

Edit:Here comes a rugg flame post.
Riku 123q wrote:
I don't anticipate it at all.

I really didn't enjoy street fighter 4, It was to slow and the graphics were unappealing to me.

All it really is the same with a few new moves, characters and a better storyline. Doesn't matter if it's still the same combat.

I prefer Blazblue.

Edit:Here comes a rugg flame post.

Why would you expect a flame post from me?

I find it ironic you even decided to post here. All you do is insult Bustercannon and his game in places he doesn't bother to look.

But oh well. Blazblue didnt win fighting game 2009.

SSFIV will win fighting game 2010, too.

Bustercannon wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Lol Zangief may be my best now but I am looking into Takan and possibly Ryu now that he's earned a Metsu Shoryuken.

I just overall enjoy the skill involved to win at the game, I've been playing for years and I never really get tired of it, guess it depends on what you're into I suppose.
@ThePostAboutMeFlamingBuster
Is this coming from the same person who posts on my blog and flames me at every turn?
Hypocripsy is fun.

I don't care what won fighting GOTY, because awards don't make it any less of a bad game. Blazblue > SF4

Ontopic:
When I did play the game, my most used characters were Abel, C-Viper and Vega.

Riku 123q wrote:
Is this coming from the same person who posts on my blog and flames me at every turn?
Hypocripsy is fun.

I don't care what won fighting GOTY, because awards don't make it any less of a bad game. Blazblue > SF4

Ontopic:

Funny

Abel, C-viper, and Vega require some of the most execution in the game.

Needless to say you probably sucked at SSFIV.

SFIV didnt win GOTY

It wont Fighting game of the year. Meaning its critically accepted over Blazblu

But then again, for some reason, you seem to think your opinion matters. Oh well.

Lost cause, really.

:)
Rugg wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Hypocripsy is fun.

Ontopic:

Funny

SFIV didnt win GOTY

But then again, for some reason, you seem to think your opinion matters. Oh well.

Lost cause, really.

Where did I put that Street Fighter 4 won GOTY? Lrn2read

Also, The only reason it even won that position is because no one had even played blazblue when your compare it to the amount of people who play SF4 and since it was just votes and not actual game critics discussing which one should win, SF4 had to win because retards like you wouldn't know a good fighting game if it stung you in your ass.

Have fun with your roided up Chun Li while I go play blazblue.

Riku 123q wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Hypocripsy is fun.

Ontopic:

Funny

SFIV didnt win GOTY

Lost cause, really.

Where did I put that Street Fighter 4 won GOTY? Lrn2read

Also, The only reason it even won that position is because no one had even played blazblue when your compare it to the amount of people who play SF4 and since it was just votes and not actual game critics discussing which one should win, SF4 had to win because retards like you wouldn't know a good fighting game if it stung you in your ass.

Have fun with your roided up Chun Li while I go play blazblue.

wow you obviously dont know what a fighting game is. and you did talk about GOTY

"I don't care what won fighting GOTY, because awards don't make it any less of a bad game. Blazblue > SF4"

you are an idiot everywhere you go

my best character is sagat and he gets a projectile ultra now i'm gonna pwn and have u guys juri shes got kl moves i kno cause i got a chance to play it early lucky me
No offense to Bustercannon, but Rugg's "Lol it was GoTY everything else sucks" point is pure bullshit and its retarded, chances are hes probably a sucky Cody mainer too. Anyone who is ATLEAST dedicated to the fighting game genre would appreciate games like Guiltygear,Blazblue,Meltyblood ect. But Rugg had to be a dumbass and basically bash anything that isn't SFIV. Shut the fuck up, scrubs like you made me fucking rage.

lol i mad
I'd personally like to try Blazblue o.o I love guilty gear, if thats what it is, if I remember correctly anyway.

I'd try anything if it's a fighter really, love it all.
Bluebook wrote:
No offense to Bustercannon, but Rugg's "Lol it was GoTY everything else sucks" point is pure bullshit and its retarded, chances are hes probably a sucky Cody mainer too. Anyone who is ATLEAST dedicated to the fighting game genre would appreciate games like Guiltygear,Blazblue,Meltyblood ect. But Rugg had to be a dumbass and basically bash anything that isn't SFIV. Shut the fuck up, scrubs like you made me fucking rage.

lol i mad

Sorry but those games dont even put a light to the street fighter series. Its hardly a matter of opinion when I'm critically and commercially correct. Blazblue is hardly balanced at all, specifically.

Quit raging over nothing.
Bluebook wrote:

lol i mad

wow way be be a fucking idiot LOL
@Mr.Gomez. Go back to paying 65$ for shitty icons for your DBZ rip.

"Sorry but those games dont even put a light to the street fighter series. Its hardly a matter of opinion when I'm critically and commercially correct. Blazblue is hardly balanced at all, specifically.

Quit raging over nothing."

This is why no one respects the fighting game genre. fags have to bring FPS logic into it and whore out one game because is the only one they heard of.

gobak 2 halo
Page: 1 2