ID:93278

Keywords: parody, silk, snestalgic
Hey all, I'd like to apologize on not meeting our weekend deadline with the preview. We are behind schedule and will give you details asap on when you can expect the preview. You can follow me on Twitter to keep track of details. Check the bottom of this post for a complete list of accepted applicants for the preview. So, without further adieu... CHECK OUT OUR BASE!

Jack, our protagonist.

This is fundamental proof that our game exists. After all, if we make a blog post about our 32x32 Base icon, our game will most definitely be made. The other fundamental proof that our game exists, a title screen, was shown in a previous post. Now, lets talk about Jack. Jack is the main character of the game, a mercenary operative who does the wet works for those willing to pay his price. When Jack is betrayed by his latest employer, he finds himself reliving his childhood video games in a strange way.

Thats our short post for today, I have a Ayn Rand fanclub meeting on Airforce One today so I'll put more screenshots up later. Oh, and before I forget, the list of applicants accepted were: DivineTraveller, Duelmaster409, Proteen, and Disturbed Puppy. Thanks for tuning in!
This just in: I was expecting Airforce One to have the president on it? :(
Give up, you suck. You killed it after your first blog.
Bischoff wrote:
Give up, you suck. You killed it after your first blog.

I didn't post the second blog. God you people come up with these mischaracterizations about me and things I've never said. Give up your trolling. :)
this is a fan game of a fan game
I still believe you guys are taking it a bit too far with this NEStalgia/SNEStalgia thing. I disregard every post about this because of the fact you guys are just randomly stalking and trolling whatever SilkWizard says. At first it was a joke, now it is annoying and obvious.
Ryan Deux wrote:
I disregard every post about this because of the fact you guys are just randomly stalking and trolling whatever SilkWizard says.

you don't seem to have disregarded this post
Ryan Deux wrote:
I still believe you guys are taking it a bit too far with this NEStalgia/SNEStalgia thing. I disregard every post about this because of the fact you guys are just randomly stalking and trolling whatever SilkWizard says. At first it was a joke, now it is annoying and obvious.

I disregard every comment about this because of the fact you guys are just randomly stalking and trolling whatever we say. [EDIT: I specifically disregard what you have to say because you consistently spell our game name wrong.]
YES I was accepted. Behold mine sexiness
NEWSFLASH: SILK MADE A CONTROVERSIAL POST AND I PARODIED SAID POST AND -I- GET THE FLAMING! ;p Who would've thought?
Zxcvdnm wrote:
NEWSFLASH: SILK MADE A CONTROVERSIAL POST AND I PARODIED SAID POST AND -I- GET THE FLAMING! ;p Who would've thought?

The world doesn't make sense anymore. I'm expecting to wake up from this nightmare any moment.
SilkWizard wrote:
Zxcvdnm wrote:

The world doesn't make sense anymore. I'm expecting to wake up from this nightmare any moment.

"Hey! Silk made an RPG that looks fun! Even though I hate him, hes a pretty cool fellow! I think I'll flame the guy making fun of him!"
since im a tester could i get gm too pls respond