by AllSmiles
Ikou Era Classic
Live and feel feudal Japan.
Yut Put wrote:
Excellent title screen

Ahhh its you again. How you been?
I need that forum link so i can apply to get unbanned
no faggot stay banned <
really why cant i access ninja s server?
DeiiDara wrote:
I need that forum link so i can apply to get unbanned

The forum link is at the top of this page. The link called, 'Forum'
Is this game ever coming back on?
Xpheon wrote:
Is this game ever coming back on?

it will, just be pacient hoster is going throught a hard time

THis game is epic but it just wipes often then I gotta write the story all over :p
Snake377 wrote:
THis game is epic but it just wipes often then I gotta write the story all over :p

it does beacuse it was a test server and now that beta opened, it still updating idk it has some troubles i suppose once the server is finished wipes will last longer
Servers down for now, as I don't have enough money to pay for it =S. Not to mention a more personal issues have came by suddenly last month. At the moment I and Ninjafro are updating and adding in new content to the game. Fixing bugs and what not, if you like to discuss more and see some screenshots of the incoming update please go to our forums.
Smiles, so..you don't know when will the server be on? :/
Tyzon998 wrote:
Smiles, so..you don't know when will the server be on? :/

yeah, pretty much. Money is an major problem.
dude, this thing needs to come up, just when im free to play this game, its goes down
Shin-Gensai wrote:
dude, this thing needs to come up, just when im free to play this game, its goes down

He has a point when i'm at the point of wanting to play the game due to the japan rp which is epic by the way, but anyways seroiusly I love this game and it should come up.
Will game be up again? Or is it the end of Ikou Era? D:
First day IE is back Takign in count around 9-8 players chating on the forum until it came.
Player base: 4, just 1 or 2 from those who waited and waited where there.
And i get comment number 160#, so i did with number 100#. Hell yeah :)
how come this game cant ever have a stable server,wtf,i was playing for like 10 min,having a good time and about to have an epic battle and the the connection dies,it gets annoying when everytime it comes up,it goes down like 10 minutes later
We really need a reliable host. Add my MSN if interested. [email protected]
i hope you can find a reliable host because this game is too awesome,i must say the graphics and gameplay on this game are among the best on byond
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11