ID:93323

This is about the 7th time i've made a post asking but i really would like to get this done

I am looking for pixel artists, that can create good quality hairs, cloths, weapons, and attacks for the games in BYOND Pittsburgh (Hitman Reborn, Ninja World Invasion, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater)and if you think you can help out please message me and i'll have you do a test icon. If it comes down to it i will discuss with the pixel artist a amount of money i will pay them via paypal and if i can't pay them i will inform ahead of time and we can either work something out or they can leave whenever they want.

Soul Eater

Soul Eater

(The Source base was Made By Taka [Sasuke2323])
Here i am looking for a new base to use as you can see from the picture the current one isn't all that great. I am working on this game currently. Right now it is in a test phase as in the game is done and missions are complete but only enough for a short demo of features such as the skill tree quest mode and pvp capabilities (If you would like anymmore information pls contact me)

Hitman Reborn

Hitman reborn

The base for this game was given to me by a pixel artist claiming it to be his, actually ripped from gaining, this game is being worked on and what i need is attacks hairs weapons and cloths. I just completely redid the games leveling system along with the adding of a skill tree, the next thing i want to do is get rid of the crappy turfs so i can make the new map i was planning on doing.

D.Gray-Man

I started this game from scratch so im am more or less at 0% and looking for the most help on this game. I have the basic codes done at this point in time (2 months after original post) i want to start on the other things like the skill tree and missions but i wanted to wait for the other games to get done. If i can get people to pixel for this it would be highly helpful.

Ninja World Invasion

This game was being made last year and i was not programming but just mapping and the person who was helping me basically made it from a ripped source. So im starting from the ground up on this one. It is set where Naruto and Pain were having their last fight and Sephiroth interferes. All the basic code is done and given a week i can have the more complexed stuff done. The reason for help on this is because i don't want to use the icons from my naruto game and would like to have it completely origional(if not it's troll bait).

If any pixel artist would like information on any of the games talk to me about it, and its not required but it helps if the anime is known so i don't have to explain what a attack is or what the person looks like and overall i would like to get a team of at leas 2-3 and have everyone be skilled around different areas.

In the case of graphic artist i need someone who can use renders,make backrounds, and accurately use brushes. If anyone is familiar with my hitman reborn game i would like gfx that is on the level of the yammamoto screen or higher if possible and will also negotiate with them on compensation.

MSN - [email protected] (If you are interested please add me and send me a message, if you add me and say nothing or do not attemp to contact me i will not know who you are or what you want so i will most likely ignore you)
I see BSOC map.
Ranch Jolly wrote:
I see BSOC map.

i guess you didn't bother to read it seeing how you don't know that i obviously said i was remapping but i guess a trolls gotta eat
Dbar910 wrote:
Ranch Jolly wrote:
I see BSOC map.

i guess you didn't bother to read it seeing how you don't know that i obviously said i was remapping but i guess a trolls gotta eat

Just make your own map, it's not that hard. Doing that will probably save you from the criticism of others. Plus, why someone else's map?
Jedioh wrote:
Dbar910 wrote:
Ranch Jolly wrote:
I see BSOC map.

Just make your own map, it's not that hard. Doing that will probably save you from the criticism of others. Plus, why someone else's map?

i do have a new map just no new
turfs or pictures for that matter
Dbar910 wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
Dbar910 wrote:
Ranch Jolly wrote:
I see BSOC map.

i do have a new map just nothing new

good luck.

good luck.

there is no such thing as luck theres only criticizers and people to tell you how not to get criticized
better credit me lolz about time
I'd go for a payed programming place :]
everyone who wants soul eater back yell yea!