ID:93380

Keywords: generation, pokemon, v

Poll: Do you think Pokemon Generation V will be good?

Yes 28% (13)
Absolutely No 31% (14)
I don't care i'll just buy it 6% (3)
Maybe, but their running out of idea's 33% (15)

Login to vote.

Well i've been thinking about Generation V and after sinnoh i think it will be horrible but i could be wrong.
It will be in 3D.
It will actually let you catch every single Pokemon with just the two games.

Haha, just kidding.
If it does let me catch every single pokemon then i might buy it, if it just has more updated graphics and its like d/p/pt, i'm not gonna bother buying it.
Absolutely not.

Pokemon died after Gen. 2.
Shadow Void wrote:
Absolutely not.

Pokemon died after Generation 1. Kanto FTW
Cody123100 wrote:
Shadow Void wrote:
Absolutely not.

Pokemon died after Generation 1. Kanto FTW

Gen 2 contributed WAY more than any of the other generations to the series.
Chikorita.
Probably it will just come with 2 more eevolutions, than sucks. And the 3D graphics? I think it will make the battle a little better.
But I don't wait so much from it.
Pokemon sucks, move on.
And by 3D, I didn't mean 3D graphics (though it's probably going to have those). I mean 3D such as watching Avatar in 3D (only it will be done with head tracking probably). It's going to be a launch title for the 3DS.
Wow, You all have fallen subject to online rumors.

None of the DS models (Original/Light/DSi/DSiXL) could handle full blown 3D nor a "Head Tracking" system.
Every pokemon 151 below was pwn 152+ sucked dick
Unless they made pokemon for the psp, but nintendo will never team up with sony.
Shadow Void wrote:

None of the DS models (Original/Light/DSi/DSiXL) could handle full blown 3D nor a "Head Tracking" system.

They're coming out with the nintendo 3DS pretty soon...
Their running out of ideas...
Shadow Void wrote:

Protip: Nintendo just announced the successor to the NDS. It will be able to support gamecube-level graphics, and will have glasses-less 3D effects. It's set to release end of this year. No doubt Gen V Pokemon will be a launch title for it.
Yeah you are correct,It will be in 3D since it is coming out for the 3DS