Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
In response to Denshichiro
Denshichiro wrote:
the character seems fat....the movement of the punch is absent

That screeshot is already outdated :P
We've been posting updates on our forum, if you're curious check it out. There are many new features as well.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Shinobi_Online/topic/7985087/ 1/#new
More screenshots added to game's hub and here's a little + showing the smooth Day to night and rain in-game.

Cloud
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
More screenshots added to game's hub and here's a little + showing the smooth Day to night and rain in-game.

Dynamic weather and lighting effects; 0% cpu usage. Basic movement; 3%. GG BYOND.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:

Dynamic weather and lighting effects; 0% cpu usage. Basic movement; 3%. GG BYOND.

Obviously updating 60+ tiles each tick + your pixel position + many other thins is way mor demandant than updating a single image that covers your client.creen (which adds 0 to the server)...
What happened to the game?
This IS Kidpaddle we're talking about. Don't expect any games from him. It seems that he had some issues regarding Ninpo Online with Ishuri. He claims he bought the source, but Ishuri has posted several ads selling it after Kidpaddle had supposedly "purchased" the source, art included.
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
This IS Kidpaddle we're talking about. Don't expect any games from him. It seems that he had some issues regarding Ninpo Online with Ishuri. He claims he bought the source, but Ishuri has posted several ads selling it after Kidpaddle had supposedly "purchased" the source, art included.

Thing with Ishuri is that he keeps wanting to sell the game to multiple people even tho, he will publicly state that I have bought the game if asked about it. If you have any doubts on that matter, you can contact him, don't just go around claiming that I stole the src.
In response to Kidpaddle45
I said no such thing. I'm just giving my two cents on something I find very sketchy
I'm an idiot.
I'm an idiot too.
Bloo Pikmin wrote:
Looks amazing lets pray trees aren't able to be jumped on or anything else dumb implemented. Lets hope Uchiha's have all they own but not overpowered. Lets hope this atleast releases because it has the small base swag with the clean animations look at the raiton.

Lets hope it reaches GOA's chuunin exam difficulty atleast.

Hey Love the screen of the game one the best animations ive seen soo far in BYOND. So when do you plan to do an open beta for this year?
This kinda looks like Nin Online
In response to AlmightyAnon
That's because it is.
I am really interested in bring a shinobi based game to the .com

Let me know if you are interested on it
For those of you checking out the hub and asking if this is still alive, check out our forum!

Update time: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Shinobi_Online/topic/7985087/ 2/#new
is this game still being worked on?
Makgam

(Jumping on roofs cuz yknow #thuglife, also ramps sliding cuz thats how cool I am)
Makgam
I've been waiting for a such long time, can't believe it's on <3
In response to Viniplay
Viniplay wrote:
I've been waiting for a such long time, can't believe it's on <3

https://discord.gg/46SV6bf ;)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12