Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
How can make your own game and design everything
@YutPut:Not quiet sure what YutPut meant,i saw the word rip XD...just saying its not!

@Bloodwolfboy:Use DreamMaker and learn how to Program/Pixel Art

@Lordjamex: Zane444 gave me permission to use an old 32x32 base, wich i no longer use,so...Zane444 has nothing to do with Naruto Online anymore.
hehe yeah i forgot =D.
Hey think you could give me a hand on a few stuff? if so,add me: [email protected]
CAN I BE GM PLEASE ?*???
No response?
Then I will take the answer to my application as a no.
Here is a suggestion i think you have a great game and all but you should really focus on the map a little more :_
hello I love your game please let your game do in Spanish and put it on
Hi. My name is Bankai(Mf2) I'm a programmer, been doin it for some years now. I'm willing to help your game, it has a lot of potential. I'm a programmer, mapper, interface artist, and a idealist. I feel I can help this game out a lot I'm a expert programmer but havnt had time to work on my games but now that I have my laptop I think I can be a lot of use to you.

If your interested please contact me at [email protected]. just email me then we'll talk from there and I'M
Thanks for your time

Sincerely, Bankai
Game is slowly progressing go on forums if you want to know something...
im kinda new on dis game but how come i cant join the game
o its closed ok

hmmm....
whats forum link???
if i join this forum will i be able to play rite now???
Not now,but whenever i do a Closed Testing (not counting this one.
How do I play? I registered to the forms, and LionPaw is already playing it I see.
why cant i play
Byond is lacking a very good up-to-date naruto game with efficiency. Naruto The Final Battle is by far the best (Up-to-Date wise) NFF trys but personally I don't like it and NGOA is just ewww. I hope to see this game up more.
Is it possible to gain the eight gates of curse seal?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12