LOL.
Ya Diggg wrote:
Baird wrote:
Like I said before//Copied:Someone who's key named Ya diggg is budding in my competition with a friend he has the goa src and now him and his whole group think they can program hmm to fix this I put it up to be downloaded.

Now every noob cake like him will think and be like him and to be able to be better than these new rips that will arrive? You must actually learn something from it I gave the src errors for you don't completely jack it noobs.

Study it and become something on this site.

lmao keep posting more bullshit. for all you know I have nothing coded for my bleach game yet because we are still planning. You didn't do shit to the GOA src either people are just retarded not to get the required libraries. Stop making up shit talking about "I think I can program because I got the GOA src", you are the one that's using the GOA Interface in your shitty game you call original. So obviously we know who is "relying on the src".

Im not gonna read your whole book above this comment however I noticed some words you asked me to host my bleach project I rejected because I know you prob got a rsc extractor or something but you don't know it can be sued in more ways retard.
Btw Ya rere QQ more noob.
I think Ya diggg just shit himself wonder when his whole Football team of fag's will decide to join in.

I am expecting Avenged Charlie First.
Ourico wrote:
http://i43.tinypic.com/21oyq1v.png

That's me as Bairdrio at a holloween party I was looking for that link thanks Ourico
Baird wrote:
Ourico wrote:
http://i43.tinypic.com/21oyq1v.png

That's me as Bairdrio at a holloween party I was looking for that link thanks Ourico

LMFAO
lol Baird keep talking. Don't want to show your fail excuse of a GOA Rip? That's why you come on msn asking me for help? l2s then come to me. Funny how you talk all this shit on blogs but suck my dick like I'm the god you think I am on msn. Good job
Ourico go back to GOA offical and abuse more noobs with kage verbs.
lols
Ya Diggg wrote:
lol Baird keep talking. Don't want to show your fail excuse of a GOA Rip? That's why you come on msn asking me for help? l2s then come to me. Funny how you talk all this shit on blogs but suck my dick like I'm the god you think I am on msn. Good job

I put it down as a truths retard and did I say bitch im'a spam refresh? i'm typeing retard there's a diffrence also if i'm "Talking" so much you can close this tab anytime or not choose to read get flamed bitch.
Baird why you keep lying to everyone and explain people shit that you do and try to make it look like someone else did that. Charlie and Zac seen my programming for Bleach Evolution. I bet you none of that shit is in GOA wack ass coding. Just like how you copy and paste everything in GOA coding into your lil GOA rip.

EDIT: I'm so scared to get flamed by some kid that thinks he's good because a shitty programmer named Masterdan taught you how to make shitty things just like him
Ya Diggg wrote:
Baird why you keep lying to everyone and explain people shit that you do and try to make it look like someone else did that. Charlie and Zac seen my programming for Bleach Evolution. I bet you none of that shit is in GOA wack ass coding. Just like how you copy and paste everything in GOA coding into your lil GOA rip

Lol im sure I made a GOA rip dumb ass but tell me this why my GOA rip have more then your full GOA src ripped I made that goa rip with icons only retard until charlie said I used goa src out'a no where when he played the damn game before also dumb shit you come on advertiseing your game when we have 60 players for a rip its impressive unlike your whole offical src code gtfo.
Btw be like Zane444 more your team is not even on his level looks like your about to QQ your ass off now that your ray of hope has been released Bleach Evolution?

Sir half of byond is waiting for Bleach Revolution this is Baird vs Zane.

Gtfo and learn your damn place bitch.

Your about to cry arn't ya the src you use is now release and now every retard who downloads it will be back on the noob level along with you these new rips will stand in with your leeching game while the people who actually read the DM guide and spent time on librarys will keep there ranks idiot nothing will change except a good game has fallen wait I take that back GOA died the day previous wipe goa ended game was ruined.
Lmao you really going to lie and say you had 60 players on a shitty version of a GOA rip. I don't give a fuck about the GOA src. Only reason why I actually hosted that shit because I had nothing else to do. That's exactly why I got a team now and I'm making an original game and what exactly are you doing still copying and pasting GOA coding gj
Keep crying Ya kiddd if I go on baird and ask everyone who added me just to play the damn game and ask them to tell the truth I bet they fucking will retard.

Ya diggg go back to your Some Guild because noob cake you are Some Retard.
Baird wrote:
Btw be like Zane444 more your team is not even on his level looks like your about to QQ your ass off now that your ray of hope has been released Bleach Evolution?

Your about to cry arn't ya the src you use is now release and now every retard who downloads it will be back on the noob level along with you these new rips will stand in with your leeching game while the people who actually read the DM guide and spent time on librarys will keep there ranks idiot nothing will change except a good game has fallen wait I take that back GOA died the day previous wipe goa ended game was ruined.

If you trying to say I can't code why exactly do you come to me for coding help?
P.S. It's you're* you stupid idiot go back to first grade.
No one wants to play your horrible game called Rombo Crusade. Learn to accept the truth and stop trying to blame shit on other people.
Ya Diggg wrote:
Baird wrote:

If you trying to say I can't code why exactly do you come to me for coding help?
P.S. It's you're* you stupid idiot go back to first grade.

Dumb retard you had the goa src I only wanted to learn how to use the menus for it your such an idiot you dumb ass rofl you suck I only wanted the help from the src.
Ya Diggg wrote:
No one wants to play your horrible game called Rombo Crusade. Learn to accept the truth and stop trying to blame shit on other people.

QQ more go work on your retarded Bleach Evolution. Ya diggg:Baird you should let me host this, You are such a retard cmon man don't make yourself look anymore stupid.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5