ID:93756

Well, ive all but retired from BYOND due to the fact that there are a lot of adults in BYOND that Bitch and whine more then my sisters do, and its quiet unimpresive. People act like this site is there whole life, for instance those in bandwagon, in which, I'm sure that they will have something to say about me on there little group therapy web site. There like, Lets see who can piss of this person more then the next person, all of which is very immature. I knw I've been talked bad about on this site and frankly I don't care, So let the trolls do what they do best, which is immatating children in a school yard. There are even some others that don't involve themselves with bandwagon and claim to be "original artist" when what they claim is theres has been used almost since byond started. So to those who wish to talk about me go right ahead, im above you and will never sink to your levels, and to the others that like to whine , grow up.
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
You're right, all we do is bitch and moan. I wish someone would make a post bitching and moaning about that, that way it'll all get fixed. *If this isn't april foolz, it outta be :P*
.> I go to the Band Wagon to get a good laugh. Not listen to people complain, such as...never mind.
I agree.
IcewarriorX wrote:
You're right, all we do is bitch and moan. I wish someone would make a post bitching and moaning about that, that way it'll all get fixed. *If this isn't april foolz, it outta be :P*

haha no im not bitching and moaning, im just making a point,
Popisfizzy wrote:
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

no not an april foold either
Fatevamp wrote:

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
Popisfizzy wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

OK you have fun saying april fools
wat?
Pmitch wrote:
wat?

what what?
Well just because you wanted to be the bigger text-user, and bring this up I will drop all I am doing right now an-...Oh wait, I am considered an "Adult", so I can only have arguments quietly and being completely unimpressive.

All jokes aside, not everyone likes everyone here. Deal with it and move on, or ignore it and move on. It's not as if they come to your house, in your living environment, twist your arm and force you to read what they say. If they bother on pager, then block it. If they write about you on a blog or in a forums badly then just ignore it. No need to retaliate back with some reasonably same level of stupidity and turn BYOND into the next drama center.

It truly is not that big of a deal.
Rhenishan wrote:
Well just because you wanted to be the bigger text-user, and bring this up I will drop all I am doing right now an-...Oh wait, I am considered an "Adult", so I can only have arguments quietly and being completely unimpressive.

All jokes aside, not everyone likes everyone here. Deal with it and move on, or ignore it and move on. It's not as if they come to your house, in your living environment, twist your arm and force you to read what they say. If they bother on pager, then block it. If they write about you on a blog or in a forums badly then just ignore it. No need to retaliate back with some reasonably same level of stupidity and turn BYOND into the next drama center.

It truly is not that big of a deal.

My freind thats all byond is , is drama, im not retailiating on no one, as i mentioned no names, just bandwagon, i am expressing my oppinion and nothing more
Fatevamp wrote:

My freind thats all byond is , is drama, im not retailiating on no one, as i mentioned no names, just bandwagon, i am expressing my oppinion and nothing more

And thus further promoting the very thing you're expressing your opinion about.
what are you disliked for?
Rhenishan wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:

And thus further promoting the very thing you're expressing your opinion about.

HAHA but where you get that im retaliating i dont see, as im talking about byond in genreal, i know not everyone gets along, thats just the way it is.

DBO Team wrote:

ah cause of my dealings with dark inc more then likely
Fatevamp wrote:
DBO Team wrote:

ah cause of my dealings with dark inc more then likely as him and i dont talk anymore, but all in all, i use to be an enforcer of his and it ruint me

Honestly, I've never even heard of your key. I don't even think I've ever called you out on the b&wagon blog either...which makes me thinks you're just trying to pull one over on everyone..
IcewarriorX wrote:
Honestly, I've never even heard of your key. I don't even think I've ever called you out on the b&wagon blog either...which makes me thinks you're just trying to pull one over on everyone..

no, not trying to pull anything... if you know shane as well as i do, or a few others i will not mention as not to call anyone out, then you know where im coming from
Page: 1 2