ID:93761

All the hate and impatience has finally gotten to the team and i, were just too busy and cant handle all the complaining about this game anymore.

No need to continue building this game when the community clearly hates it. Its been a waste of time from the start anyway. Especially with epic games like GOA, Nestalgia, Decadence, and unfortunatly, even dbz dark apocalypse. Those guys know what theyre doing. We clearly dont.

So yeah, dbo2 is dead, it was alittle fun, but really hurtful too :(. I cried when someone said i only let people in the game, and the time when someone else said dbo2 looked and played horribly, and when they said it would never come out, and then when they asked to play it. BUT NO MORE! you all win. Its over.

Also, chris gayle, Quaddw, Xyberman, and even Sahil, zane and everyone else who worked on it, you all suck ass at what you do. Worst bunch of developers ever. your work looks like something produced from a kid with no hands, using an etch a sketch with his teeth.

This is totally not april fools, just happened to be this day. As for the games future, ill probably let it fester on my computer before deleting it.

Im going to canada.
I CALLED IT!
I actually believed this until I saw "Especially with epic games like GOA, Nestalgia, Decadence, and unfortunatly, even dbz dark apocalypse"
"Im going to canada." <--- Funniest part imo lol
Awesome fail April Fools joke. And if you're serious, you finally grew a pair of nuts.
Holy shit... I'm mad.. i thought- muthe fuck.
-_- Liar.
Cool story bro!
DDD:
Realized it was fake once you said you were going to Canada.
NICE PRANK!
Yash 69 wrote:
Awesome fail April Fools joke. And if you're serious, you finally grew a pair of nuts.

Surely quitting would be more losing them "nuts".

P.s. Seen this coming.. You Americans with your sucky excuses to mess around lol
Source pls
Hehehe.... nice little Rant. xD
told u guys this game would never come out
I think the funny part out of all of this is probably...
Somewhere, there's a lot of kids on BYOND crying because they got heartbroken over this AF Blog.
The sad part is, they think DBO II is the only decent Dragonball game in development.

It's not hard to make a Dragonball/Z/GT game and smack a hub with it.
THATS SOOOOO FUNNNY
Fucked up css is fucked up css.
April fools, faggots.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
I think the funny part out of all of this is probably...
Somewhere, there's a lot of kids on BYOND crying because they got heartbroken over this AF Blog.
The sad part is, they think DBO II is the only decent Dragonball game in development.

It's not hard to make a Dragonball/Z/GT game and smack a hub with it.

Someone's jealous. None the less, nobody said this was the only good Dragon Ball game in development, so stop shoving words in peoples mouths.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7