omg!! DBO!! Did you say DBO!?!?!?!? *Faints*
LOL
have these guys quit yet?
and if they are obseded with DBO why the fuck theplayers said it was a fail xd
You're all noobs.
Hell's gio wrote:
You're all noobs.

And you play shitty games.
Hi, long time lurker. Not-so frequent poster. This blog has caught my attention by its post intentionally, but the comments have made me want to actually post for the first time in awhile.

From time to time I try and cram a little bit of time in to surf around Byond to see if anything new has popped up or if anything is in development while also looking at how the community has been developing from the times I don't come to this site. Lengths of times that I don't visit sometimes vary from a few days to a few months but I always notice the same thing; members bickering.

Now it would be down right ignorant of me to think that there could be a community with no members bickering; not at all. Those are everywhere. But why is it that a year or two later the same members are still bickering over nothing, trolling, and still flaming one another? Shouldn't there be a time to actually "grow up"? Yes, this is the internet but when will some of the people that have posted on this blog begin to apply how mature they claim themselves to be in real life to something as simple as an online community? Then the same people want to say Byond is doomed/cannot recover? It honestly makes no sense to me why there isn't any growth as a community in the slightest way.

Back to the blog post;

Keep it up DBOII Staff. Though I talk to none of you but Pauly (Pmitch) I've been informed of your progress for years now and know your team strives to make this game a true image of the anime that you admire so much. Still rooting for the game and it's progression, I'll remain a fan until it's released and after.

Good-luck and take care.

Are you commenting about the recent comments down below? Or are you in general talking about every comment on this blog?
oh snap, time to renew the membership.
I read almost all the comments and thought that people were really stupid. I reflected on that for a bit and realized I was even more stupid for reading them all....>_<
You've just bumped a year old post.
hello
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7