In response to Stephen001
I've tried my best to keep on topic. I've been trying to push away from the more typical people you'd expect to be interviewed, because those are the same people we already know enough about. But I'd be fine with the topic being locked until there has been at least a interview posted. There should be enough suggestions already.
I have a serious suggestion first: Alexandra Erin. She's an oldbie with a current project and independent writing experience.

Bonus points if she somehow announces there's a Rhyme vs Webmistress film as my dreams have teased me.
Dang it man.. Every time I see this dang post title in my alerts it makes me think of the Sharryl Crow song... I think this was done on perpous.
post your suggestions for 2014 interviews.

bonus points for contact info so I don't have to search.
I vote Pride Ravanok as well.
I think Pride is associated with one of the pirate games?
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Lugia319 wrote:
I think Pride is associated with one of the pirate games?

He's the owner of Rise of the Pirates. Cubanbling worked on that game I believe. Ask for an interview to get your work attention?

I also believe Falcon lazorz should be interviewed.

Come on now, you give me too much undeserved attention. Also this whole post doesn't go very hand in hand with your previous one.

I have to agree with everything A2 mentioned. Although we don't get along very well, from working with him personally I can say this is a very special person with incredible talent and vision. Something you don't see often here.
Blah, just interview me three times and fill the quota for the year.
I'd like to volunteer to be interviewed, if that's alright. I have a new project I'd be excited to talk about, as well as having worked on a few projects in the past (my own game having, at one point, gotten to #2 on the BYOND ranks [if that fact even holds any clout at this point], as well as being the main programmer for Eternia for a short period of time).
e-mails will be sent out next at the end of this month to a few people whose e-mails I was able to collect (not very many), I will be looking into doing some interview updates with some past users as well. I want to start to focus these more on development and ideas, and not 80% "tell us your life story", hype too if an interview can provide it...

just wanna do something better than last time.
Page: 1 2 3