ID:93799

I'm sorry GrimTunnel. You don't suck as much as I thought you did. Here's a minor interface update so you won't be embarrassed when you hang out with the other Fooldom Come games.
  • The Credits and Updates buttons have been replaced with links inside the help file.
  • The social tabs have been replaced with a button-based hub.
  • Greetings to hosts and potential hosts now contain helpful links instead of instructions regarding how to find server options.

Go be a good little abstract, competitive dungeon crawl... or whatever the heck you are.
My games have been doing a lot of gasping too lately. I think it's mostly from lack of oxygen.
I was right about to reply in BYOND RPG, but I'll avoid the tangent and post here.

*ahem*

Oh, Geldonyeeeeeetich. Heeeeeeeeere, Geldonyetich.
Oo, forums, I like these...
Yeah, they're gasping too.

To put it in plain English, that's the list of games BYOND Strategy has been requesting reviews for. Thus far, nobody has bothered. You dared to hint that you might be doing reviews at some point. ;)
Sounds like a good habit for me to start. I have caffeine, a Friday afternoon and evening to myself, and 4 hours of sleep weakening my inhibition towards spamming. More than enough!
Well, you've one of those games reviewed now. I didn't really understand the submission process so I used the handy dandy New Entry>Review button on my Blog. I read your guidelines and how they say numbers are meaningless, but I'm afraid the Blog format left no other choice. It's all up for revision and submitting if you so request.
To post on BYOND Strategy's blog, you'll have to use the Submit Post option from the This Site menu. The games will probably benefit either way, but the guild seal will make the reviews look more official... Plus, alternative BYOND Strategy content makes it look less like my personal fan site. ;)
Found it. I'm submitting a heavily revised review that spares mentioning of scoring, that YouTube video, and mention of my "seal of I can actually review this".
Okay, it's done. I'll go ahead and take my copy down from my Blog for the time being. I've got a copy of it if it's needed for some reason.
If you have more coming, I'll post it right away. Otherwise, I'll save it for Monday to space it out. =)
Either way sounds good to me. That's the only review I have prepared at this time, but I'll certainly do some more when I get a chance.
No hurry. I just wanted you to know why it wasn't posted right away. =)