ID:93980

Ok, progress is coming along very smoothly for Naruto: Rise of the Bloodlines. A few updates ago I had implemented a feature that would allow for Jutsu Macros and Hand Seals. So that means, if you are into pressing one button to perform a jutsu, its possible. Or if your into doing the entire handseal sequence, thats possible as well.

There is one small drawback to the Jutsu Macros. There is a cooldown time before you can use the feature between each other.

Right now I am more focused on the updates to come. I will be starting other villages pretty soon and will be working on a few more features that will make the game a bit more worthwhile and intriguing. Some of those including storymode, war mode, and team jutsus.

I never intended to target this game towards Naruto fans in general. This is an all around game that most people can play. If you ever see a server up, join and test it out.

Game Link: http://www.byond.com/games/QMarkReal/Naruto_ROTB
sorry bro, don't think i'm going to be able to deliver what i promised. i can upload the base if you want.
Zxcvdnm wrote:
sorry bro, don't think i'm going to be able to deliver what i promised. i can upload the base if you want.

Thats fine. Thanks for trying though.