ID:94039

BYOND Version:464
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.3
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:Well whenever i host a game the game freezes up randomly but the chatbox does not, i pressed F1 to see if i was downloading resources but i wasn't, and it was for all the players that were playing the game.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
N/A
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?Everytime i host a game after so long i host it.
In other games?All Games
In other user accounts?N/A
On other computers?N/A

When does the problem NOT occur?
It happens everytime i host a game.
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
Yes actually the version before 464 didn't have this problem.

Workarounds:N/A

Edit:I've tried three games Chao chatterz,Pokemon Regions,and Pokemon Shadow Soul.

As far as the CPU use it was not high it was around 16%,and yes the map stops updating but we can still talk in say or Wsay and the statpanels still work.All players are affected by this.It is permanent for the rest of the session, i have to reboot the server to make it go away.

You didn't include any specific information that would be needed to reproduce or investigate the issue. In particular, we need to know which games you tried (please provide links to their hub entries). Also it is important to know if the server was still sending and receiving data over the network, and if it showed anything like high CPU use.

In addition it would help to have a better description of what you mean by "freezes up"--do you mean the map stops updating but all other output continues to update? Do statpanels still update? Does the game seem to be responding to commands in any way? Are all players affected or just most? Is the freeze permanent for the rest of the session, or does it clear up on its own?
You can put most of your updates in the comments; it's easier to follow that way. Also for the hub entries I need links, not names.

It would help if you could try the various 463 builds and see if there's a particular build where this started happening for you. With that I should be able to narrow things down better. I'm not sure I'll have any luck reproducing this though since it seems to have only happened for your system.
I can't tell what you've changed when you just edit the issue. Please put your responses in comments.
occured to me once or twice but it doesn't hang up, but just freeze.

It was not an exact freeze for me, only macros were not working, except for the Space Bar macro.I doesn't occur for me anymore.

@Volcomkewl: are you sure the whole thing freezes? or does a debug error come ?