Naruto Supreme Chaos

by Naruto 5292
Naruto Supreme Chaos
Awesome Updates! Great Players! Lots of Fun
Oh, you're one of the ignorant persons. You played cosab long enough to know who I am, obviously NP, also, I got many reasons for you to unban me, but you'd get the same excuse. I hope Tarfex finds a new host fast, because you don't even deserve to talk to me. Conversation over.
wait hold on this doesnt make sense Y THE FUCK R U FIGHTING ABOUT SOME OTHER FUCKING GAME ON MY GAME DISCUSSION GTFO
Um, this whole argument is about unbanning me o.o And because the ban from that game is a ban here due to her server.
NARUTO SUPREME CHAOS IS UP SO HURRY UP AND JOIN EVERYONE IS UNBANNED!!
Tar whenever i load my game it crashes the server and i cant fix it
COME
JOIN
NSC
PLAY
AND
INVITE
In response to Thenarutonerd
Thenarutonerd wrote:
AWESOME GAME
imma vote for it for byonds finest on all my accs :D
make this game back on so i can play 24/7 when i get back from vacation
This game is fantastic never played a better naruto game EVER! RIVALS WITH THE ACTUAL ANIME

The game is even better than you will remember!! New updates, friendly players, more players than before, more jutsu, more clans, more mapping, more fun!!

So come and try the new and improved NSC!
Can you guys host this game 24/7. The game seems to be only up when i'm sleeping.
what time does the game normally start?
Guys NSC will be back soon, stay tuned im adding in lots of cool new stuff
GUYS NARUTO SUPREME CHAOS IS UP RIGHT NOW!! COME JOIN
NSC might be crashing because of run time errors im not sure..
why can't I join?
The host went to sleep, and the serevr went down but for some reason BYOND says it is up, probably a BYOND glitch dont worry itll be up tmrw in the morning
Guys players are low a proboly cuz server crashes.. JOIN NSC IS BACK UP AND INVITE UR FRIENDS
why cant I connect?
the game went down, the host is asleep right now. what time is it for you right now?
this game is crap another boring edited for admin game host by no skill nubs filling up space on byond
Well, if you have had any problems to make you think hat, let me know. I am the owner, but i have been away for a little while due to school. I will be back on tomorrow so you can get on and just let me know any problems or concerns you have had.
Great Game Tar. I enjoy logging in on a alt and enjoying myself. You've really done a excellent thing here. Keep up the awesome updates.
Lata bruh
Page: 1 2 3 4 5